Front axle Oil

/ Front axle Oil #21  
My Bobkioti specs 90 weight or multi viscos 75/110 or some such. That's what I've got in my front axle. Pretty sure that was hydro oil that drained out when we changed out factory fluids at 50 hrs.

Not sure how good it will be with this 2020 machine....just doing what manual says.

/ Front axle Oil #22  
I actually talked with the service tech at my Kubota dealer about this today. He said Kubotas come with super UDT hydraulic fluid in the front axle. He said that either the SUDT or 80W-90W were suitable for use, but don’t mix them. If needing to add fluid, use SUDT, but if you drain and refill, either can be used. I’m assuming it’s the same principle for Kioti tractors: hydraulic fluid is what they come with initially.

/ Front axle Oil #23  
Just found this thread as I am doing a 50hr service on my CK3510SE HST.
To me, the owners manual specs are confusing.
Front axle oil SAE 90 Gear Oil or better (what is better?) or same as transmission.

I have both, an LE 703 80-90w gear oil and Mobilfluid 424, so in order not to mix, I will just top off with mobilefluid 424, which is used in the hydraulic system and HST trans.

/ Front axle Oil #24  
Just found this thread as I am doing a 50hr service on my CK3510SE HST.
To me, the owners manual specs are confusing.
Front axle oil SAE 90 Gear Oil or better (what is better?) or same as transmission.

I have both, an LE 703 80-90w gear oil and Mobilfluid 424, so in order not to mix, I will just top off with mobilefluid 424, which is used in the hydraulic system and HST trans.
Similar to Kubota tractors mentioned in this thread, KIOTI Tractors are factory shipped with ISO32 UTF in the Front Axle. If you are topping off a new machine, use a compatible UTF (Mobil Fluid 424 / now Mobil Delvac) or equivalent. In cold climates, we find the UTF to be a better choice for the front axle.