Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130

/ Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130
Don't get me wrong - I totally agree. That's one of the reasons I was a bit uncomfortable with this dealer.

/ Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130 #12  
The L3130HST, L3430HST and L3830HST weigh 3305, 3305 and 3340 lbs, respectively. Each one of them has the same hydraulics. Where in the world would a dealer get the idea that the L3130 wouldn't handle the 723 Loader?

I think someone is blowin smoke up your skirt. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif It sounds like both dealers have a 3130 with the 513 loader ready to roll out the door.

/ Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130 #13  
With 3430 - I used the 723 loader all last weekend taking apart a deck, rather heavy, wet pressure treated lumber in large sections. I used box blade for balast, additionally, I think the 4n1 bucket with tooth bar is likely more weight than standard bucket? - No problems, front end never felt "too heavy", my tires are filled so I can't confirm use without filled tires and a rear balast. Basically, anything that I could pick up, I could move to my pile without problems.

Yeah, I think they're pushing what they have in stock as well. At any rate, I just don't feel comfortable with the dealer so they're out of consideration.

After reviewing my notes (and putting all the pricing into an Excel spreadsheet) I've come to realize that the dealer who is very close to the property has the best deal anyway. I e-mailed him about upgrading to a 6' box blade and the LA723 loader and he only added $400 to the package! Now that's a slam dunk. So, it looks like we have a winner. Going out on Saturday to "meet the dealer" and check out his shop. He doesn't have the loader (either one) in stock, so I know he's not trying to get rid of stock. Once I confirm everything I'll let you guys know the details! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130 #15  
Keith, you going with Rioux?

Funny I asked Lansdowne about the 302 (bigger) loader on the 7500 and they said all they put on was the 272 (smaller), again possibly pushing what they have in stock?

/ Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130 #16  
icat,

Just for comparison purposes, Deen Implement (an advertiser here on TBN) outside of Dallas is running a special on a package deal similar to yours for $19,205. Look for the "Monthly Specials" link on their website.

• L3130HST
• Kubota LA723 - w/Skid Steer Quick Attach
• Bush Hog SQ720 - 6' Rotary Cutter
• Bush Hog SBX720 - 6' Box Blade

If the shop is as clean as I expect it to be, then Rioux it is! Quote came out to $18,955 for the package. Price includes the L3130 HST 4WD with R4 tires, LA723 FEL, 5' Bush Hog SQ600, 6' AMI Box Blade, and delivery. This is just over $1000 less than I was originally quoted at Roach.
I will need to wait a bit as he doesn't have everything in stock, but that's not really a problem. He indicated that it will only take a week to round it all up. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bill,
Thanks for the info. I had looked at Dean early on but the distance is just to far to make me comfortable. Luckily Rioux will be able to better their price AND deliver.

Woops - didn't see the larger cutter and QA. But delivery would still have been an issue.

/ Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130 #19  
icat,

It sounds like you've got a real good price, especially with R4's. Deen's deal is with R1's. Deen told me that the 3130 would handle a 6' rotary cutter just fine. Rule of thumb is same size box blade and rotary cutter, and don't forget that your tractor's footprint is 6' wide.

Also, that SS/QA option is supposed to be real handy. It's probably an extra $300 or so, but gives you flexibility to use pallet forks and a bale spear. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Like I said in another thread, this package is the one I want, if I could only justify it. Right now, I only get to see my tractor about once a month, but he's old and doesn't mind. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Front End Loader & Box Blade on L3130 #20  
icat,

One other thing to consider. If you don't need to bundle the implements with the tractor for the 0% financing, you might look for some Midwest implements. I think you could save enough on a box blade and rotary cutter to pay for the QA, and end up with heavier, and perhaps superior, implements.

I know that Midwest is selling its line in Kioti Orange through Kioti dealers. Maybe there's one near you. Check at Kioti's web page for implements and dealers.