front hydraulics

/ front hydraulics #1  

brown1

Bronze Member
Tractor
bobcat ct235
yone ran hydos to front? i have a snow blade that i pivot manually and i have a rear set of aux hydos. does bobcat make something for front or has anyone ran a set of line from the back set? looking for ideas!

/ front hydraulics #2  
yone ran hydos to front? i have a snow blade that i pivot manually and i have a rear set of aux hydos. does bobcat make something for front or has anyone ran a set of line from the back set? looking for ideas!

alot of people have run their own lineset from rear hydraulics to the front. On my Kioti i have a set of lines that run under tractor and have a set of disconnects right next to the tractors loader set of disconnects. Then they run up to a plate mounted out front.

Its a simple thing to plug in the plows hydraulic hoses. On the picture that says loop, you can see the set of lines going off to the right and heading under the tractor. The other picture shows the front plate. plow hose.jpgloop.jpg

/ front hydraulics #3  
I have the Bobcat front hydraulics on my FEL. They work just great, but are a bit pricey. I use both rear hydraulic to run the snow-blower and the front to run the snow plow.

/ front hydraulics
i was maybe thinking of just disconnecting and using my tilt hydos since they arent being used for plowing. any thoughts?

/ front hydraulics #5  
I know when I use the snow blade on the FEL I'm constantly adjusting the tilt of the blade as the driveways that I plow are usually not consistently level. In my situation I would not be using the tilt hydraulics to adjust the angle of the blade.

/ front hydraulics
i apologize for using "hydos" i mean hydRos, i am posting using my i phone.

/ front hydraulics #7  
i was maybe thinking of just disconnecting and using my tilt hydos since they arent being used for plowing. any thoughts?

i also use my tilt hydro while plowing.

/ front hydraulics #8  
About 18' of hose X 2 for double acting cylinder will get you hydraulics up front, running from the rear auxiliary couplers. Small blade cylinders for angle blade will only need 1/4" hoses. I ran mine from rear couplers around and under the left side of the operator platform then up loader mount frame and down the left lift arm. I did not put quick disconnects at loader mount but did make a hose connection there, just had hoses made with female JIC swivel on 1 end and male JIC on the next hose that way I can disconnect the hoses there if I need to remove the loader. I use mine to run a grapple on the bucket. Can't remember exact cost but hoses plus 2 male couplers at rear, set of male & female coupler up front, and adapter fittings were all under $50. Bought all from TSC, they will custom make hose.

/ front hydraulics
sounds like a good plan i would love to get a grapple some day. my blade is hanging from front with a chain so i dont need down pressure i like it to float as not to dig too much in gravel. thats why i was thinking run them from tilt connections but it wouldnt save much just a couple feet of hose, connecters would be the same