Front loader grapple

/ Front loader grapple #11  
<font color=red> Congratulations!

<font color=blue>Here's a picture of my birthday present the wife got me to do the work.

<font color=black>I wish my wife would get me one of those... I already have a tractor !/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Have fun, but be safe with your new tractor !

/ Front loader grapple #12  
I was just checking out the link to W.R. Long, and was wondering if any body has tried their fork lift grapple atttachment as a bucket replacement on a CUT? overall it looks like it would be a great alternative to the 4n1, bucket grapple choice. Probably lighter than both.

/ Front loader grapple #13  
Tawoo,
I have attached a photo of the AnBo grapple.
It attaches to the FEL in place of the bucket. It is pretty easy to swap back and forth between the bucket and grapple. I use the grapple a lot for cleaning up downed timber, clearing brush and small alders and loading brush or logs onto a small trailer.
You will need additional hydraulics to open and close the grapple.

Attachments

• 46-174575-grapple4.jpg
    46-174575-grapple4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 566
   / Front loader grapple #14  
Pretty neat looking unit there. You said extra hydraulics are needed to open & close the grapple. Does that mean the grapple tilts forward and back like a bucket also?

/ Front loader grapple
That looks like it can do the job well. What is the weight of it? How much if you don't mind me asking.

/ Front loader grapple #16  
The grapple moves up and down and tilts with the FEL controls and moves just like a bucket. The additional hydraulics are to open and close the grapple jaws. I paid $3300 which included the additional hydraulics and installation.
That is a lot of bucks but I use it a lot. For cleaning up timber country and picking beachball sized rocks it is great.
I don't know what it weighs but I will find out and post it tomorrow