Front mount 40 inch brush cutter

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #11  
What powers this cutter, hydraulics ? Is it mounted to your loader arms ? Know I probably sound ignorant but I've never seen this before and I'm interested now !

Thanks in advance,

Rich

It's belt-drive, off the front PTO, and the drive/hitch is very similar to that used for the 36" and 42" snowblowers.

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #12  
Thanks Kent...neat "gizmo"...wonder if they ever made a hydraulic one...I don't have a front PTO...looks like the cats meow for trimming around my pond...

thanks again,

Rich

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #13  
The engine shaft come out of the front grille and is used as a PTO. The cutter is belt driven off the front PTO. The tractor has common mounts for all front attachments (powered and non-powered)

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #14  
Kent, you're right and I don't mean to advertise here but my only goal was to help in anyway I can. Their was no disrespect meant and was only trying give more options to help him locate what he needed.
My apologies for any rules that I might have broken and please understand my intentions were only to honestly help!

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #15  
Kent, you're right and I don't mean to advertise here but my only goal was to help in anyway I can. Their was no disrespect meant and was only trying give more options to help him locate what he needed.
My apologies for any rules that I might have broken and please understand my intentions were only to honestly help!

And it was appreciated! :)