Front Mount Blower

/ Front Mount Blower #1  

boustany

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010, BX2200
I have a lot of trouble using my rear mount, primarily because I'm a fairly large guy (not hugely fat, just, well, big) and I get lots of back pain and nexk pain from turning around to drive. I figure its a combination of my size, a smallish tractor (L3010 HST), and maybe a weak back.

In any event, I can only seem to manage if I unbelt and kinda of swing a leg over the right wheel. Not a safe alternative.

So, I'm thinking of buying a Kubota front mount blower. The problem is, nobdy seems to have data on it. Kubota Canada and US just refer to it in an implement chart. I've found one we reference, which, besides a small picture, doesn't give much more data (not even the weight).

So I'm hoping somebody out there in TBN land has experience with, or actually has, the beast. Any comments? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Help!

/ Front Mount Blower #2  
Boustany,

I don't have a perfect answer for you, but I can recommend that you contact Carver Eq. in Dunn, North Carolina. Their contact info is: 910-892-7171 910-891-7171(fax), their contact web page They will be able to give you the data you need.

/ Front Mount Blower
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, as a canuck, I wouldn't feel very good about taking their time on this, since I wouldn't/couldn't be doing business with them.