Snow front mount snowblower on the kubota

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #11  
cool! sounds like you having fun with your new toy!

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #12  
I have a front blower on my B7800 and love it. I also put an SUV salt spreader on the rear. I use an 3pt hitch mount and used the hitch socket for the spreader. I have a 600ft uphill driveway and the combination works great.

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota
thanks Jwatt51, That looks pretty neat.

radioman I think we are neighbors. I live down on 350 in walworth. I bet you have been getting some seat time with all this snow.

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #14  
thanks Jwatt51, That looks pretty neat.

radioman I think we are neighbors. I live down on 350 in walworth. I bet you have been getting some seat time with all this snow.

we are- you are so close you could reach out for me.

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #15  
How did you like it with the hoe on the back? I put a cement filled ballast box on my 3030 for one storm and decided the weight on the back was a detriment, not an asset. With the blower in float I couldn't steer worth a darn.

You know what, I was out moving some snow with my FEL the other day. I had my box blade on the back for weight, left over from the warm days of moving dirt.

I put the FEL in FLOAT and couldn't steer very well at all. I was going to post a question on how to help this, but I guess taking the weight off the back is the answer?

BTW, this is on a BX1860...

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #16  
John
I like the chute mods you did. They are very similar to what I did on my simplicity. I keep the cab and blower on the simplicity all year, but if i ever find a good used blower for the bx24 I am going to do as you did. Hey you and I are practically next door neighbors I am down 38 a bit in Woburn

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #17  
You know what, I was out moving some snow with my FEL the other day. I had my box blade on the back for weight, left over from the warm days of moving dirt.

I put the FEL in FLOAT and couldn't steer very well at all. I was going to post a question on how to help this, but I guess taking the weight off the back is the answer?

BTW, this is on a BX1860...

Yeah..... the weight on the back is taking weight off of the front wheels. My tractor actually gets around really well with no weight (except for my loaded rear tires) added....... but I'm still toying with adding some weight in the middle of the tractor just to see if its better for getting around in the snow, or worse.

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #18  
Jwatt51,

What did you use for the top mount?

and how fast does it move from full down to full up, and then from
full up to full down?

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #19  
Jwatt51,

I like your deflector control. I think I'll do the same. I assume that the lower mount uses a single bolt that allows the mount to rotate as it extends. And the same on the top. Is this accurate?

Thanks,

Paul

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #20  
Thanks for the part # for the deflector controls.
I think making a big mound at the top of the kids sled riding hill, for a good lunch pad and it hard without have to get of the adjust the deflector.