Snowblower Front snowblower on 3 pt hitch for B8200?

/ Front snowblower on 3 pt hitch for B8200?
Just to clarify:

I found an affordible Front Mount Snowblower. My tractor is a manual transmission B8200 and does not have a mid mount PTO. The Kubota dealership told me I can NOT install one on my manual transmission tractor ???(any confirmation of this, because I can get my hands on one cheap)

So, my option is rear mount. I would prefer that to keep the FEL on anyway. The owner of the snowblower told me I can not use this one on the 3 point hitch because it would spin backward. I can not confirm this since it is many miles from me, I can only go by what he told me, and his pictures. The blower auger is ////*\\\\\ .

It's a B2551 two stage, 51" blower.

I would love someone to confirm this could work for my rear mount application! Thanks a bunch fellahs.

EDIT: found that it supposedly can be mounted front and back. However, I've found some wrong info from this site before: http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/2/6/1267-kubota-b5200-attachments.html

/ Front snowblower on 3 pt hitch for B8200? #12  
Just to clarify:

I found an affordible Front Mount Snowblower. My tractor is a manual transmission B8200 and does not have a mid mount PTO. The Kubota dealership told me I can NOT install one on my manual transmission tractor ???(any confirmation of this, because I can get my hands on one cheap)

So, my option is rear mount. I would prefer that to keep the FEL on anyway. The owner of the snowblower told me I can not use this one on the 3 point hitch because it would spin backward. I can not confirm this since it is many miles from me, I can only go by what he told me, and his pictures. The blower auger is ////*\\\\\ .

It's a B2551 two stage, 51" blower.

I would love someone to confirm this could work for my rear mount application! Thanks a bunch fellahs.

EDIT: found that it supposedly can be mounted front and back. However, I've found some wrong info from this site before: TractorData.com Kubota B5200 tractor attachments information

I think;
a) the dealer has a vested interest in selling you something
b) the current owner's thought on spinning backwards is erroneous
(confirmed with the ////*\\\\ pictogram)

There are parts books on-line for some manufacturers, I don't have any bookmarks for Kubota tractors or attachments, but if you can find those you MIGHT be able to get the breakdown on the B2551.

My GUESS is that you will find some things to be options/sub-options; e.g. 3 pt lift pins, under tractor sub-frame, drop down gear box, rear to front drive shaft, etc.
If you see VERY DIFFERENT drive gear boxes called out for front/rear versions and/or augers like these \\\\|//// then my guesses are probably wrong.