Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment???

/ Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment??? #12  
Leejohn, that's exactly what I had in mind. Can you show a close up of that rear setup? It looks like a pin on to SSQA plate modified for three point?
I figured I could use the pallet forks to carry a carryall box/ballast etc that way when the bucket or grapple is on front and the bucket when the forks are being used.

!st off they don't make a SSQA for my B7800, so I came up with this. I must say I like it better then the one that came with my L4240. If I can find the time I'm going make some hyd cyls for the pins to hook and unhook it.
The frame I made for the 3 pt started out as a hiller and planter, then I made another set of brackets for the bucket. I also can use the forks on the back without the frame set up.

Attachments

• 017c.JPG
    017c.JPG
    332 KB · Views: 155
  • b7800 Loader Quick hitch 006.jpg
    b7800 Loader Quick hitch 006.jpg
    655.4 KB · Views: 151
   / Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment??? #13  
If I can find the time I'm going make some hyd cyls for the pins to hook and unhook it.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/321704-linear-actuator-power-ssqa.html

My power SSQA build... You could easily get by with the cheap $60 actuator on a B. I expect & it would lighter than hydraulics cutting into your lift capacity less. Its a little slow, but in using mine I've found actuation speed is less important than I originally thought in real world use. Easy to anticipate 10-15 seconds out or more before you are going to dump an implement. And you just throw the switch & drive off without waiting for the pins when picking up an implement.

Not sure if you are talking about front or rear, not that it changes the conversation much.

/ Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment??? #14  
I have some actuators and I just don't have the room to use one. The hyd cyls I'm making are small and well not take much from my lifting power. I was watching your thread when you were posting it, it's a good ideal and would work on my L4240.

/ Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment???
   / Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment??? #16  
Lol, if you want that route, talk to Xfman (of something like that) about his compact telehandeler. Sane thing only more normal drivetrains. Only slightly more than double the cost of our L3200s though.

/ Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment??? #17  
I built this from scrap metal and never used it yet. Just thought I needed it I guess. Hope it helps.

Steve

Attachments

• Photo991.jpg
    Photo991.jpg
    802.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Photo993.jpg
    Photo993.jpg
    729.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Photo556.jpg
    Photo556.jpg
    848.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Tractor Nov 2009 (3).jpg
    Tractor Nov 2009 (3).jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 128
   / Front SSQA & 3pt pallet fork attachment???
I built this from scrap metal and never used it yet. Just thought I needed it I guess. Hope it helps.

Steve

Steve, where do I need to come pick that up since you don't use it! <laughing>

That's exactly what I was thinking of.

Lenny