front tire roll-off question

/ front tire roll-off question #31  
As a former BX2660 owner, I experienced one front tire that would consistently loose psi. This was three years ago and several BX owners were having similar problems on the front. My fix was to use a bead sealer on the rim. I did a lot of heavy FEL work thereafter and never had a leak problem or a tire to roll off. With heavy FEL loads the tire psi is increased. After the initial leak problem was fixed, the tires stayed right where I set them.

/ front tire roll-off question #32  
Can we surmise your conclusion is that the bead sealer was worth the money? There is an earlier post in this thread indicating it is expensive.

/ front tire roll-off question #33  
With tubeless tires on my Kubota B2710, I tore the valve stem out of the left front tire once while moving (pushing) a big load of brush with forks on the FEL bucket. And the only time I rolled one off the rim was when I forgot the front tires were inflated to the minimum instead of the maximum, and I was using the forks on the FEL bucket to lift a pallet with a full 55 gallon barrel of gasoline out of the bed of my pickup and then turned to take it into the shop and rolled the right front tire off the rim. The ratchet strap around the tire enabled me to easily re-inflate them each time.

/ front tire roll-off question #34  
I've only had the tire debead once. I let the pressure drop too low and the tire spun on the rim. Just as I saw it spin the tire lost all air. Unlike a car the tractor wheels don't have a lip that holds the tire bead in place like a car so once it starts to go it just slides off.

/ front tire roll-off question #35  
Can we surmise your conclusion is that the bead sealer was worth the money? There is an earlier post in this thread indicating it is expensive.
Currently a 1 qt can or Rim & Bead sealer (#147749) sells for $22.50, which would probably be a lifetime supply for the average person. Gemplers.com is where i bought mine several years ago and the stuff still works.