Ballast Front weights for 1433v

/ Front weights for 1433v #1  

mark4Jesus

Silver Member
Tractor
2021 Branson 2610h
Does any have, or had, the brush guard weight rack, w/o FEL, on their 1433/1533? I bought one with weights, but the rack is so close the the hood, I can't get the weights on. The brush guard/rack is mounted directly to the frame, should there be a bumper or spacer between the frame and the rack? I bought it from the dealer and he had to special order it, not too many attachments for 1433's anymore. I would like to have an idea of what should be going on before I call the dealer back. Thanks.

/ Front weights for 1433v #2  
Can you post a pic of your bumper? They are close but the weights have just a small arm built in to hook them on.

/ Front weights for 1433v
MFRED, I will try to get some pics on later today. Should have done that to begin with, some things are just hard to explain properly!

MFRED, here are some pics showing my problem. I e-mailed these to the dealer, and he is going to forward them to the manufacturer. Looks to me like they built the wrong one and put the right part number sticker on it. When the hood is closed with no weights, the bottom of the hood contacts the rack slightly, but not enough to keep the hood from latching.

Attachments

• 100_1625.jpg
    100_1625.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_1626.jpg
    100_1626.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 126
  • 100_1628.jpg
    100_1628.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 124
   / Front weights for 1433v #5  
Yup, that's not going to work. Do you have the original bumper? That doesn't look like the old square guards I've seen, must be a newer style for the new loaders. I think if you had the bumper, it would bring it out about 4 inches.

I just got a call from the dealer. The manufacturer of the rack said that the dealer ordered the wrong weights. The weights he ordered are 41lbs. each, the ones that are designed for it are 25lbs. He is ordering the new ones, need more of course, and the price is the same.

MFRED, forgot to answer your question...the tractor did not have a bumper on it when I bought it. It was about a year and a half old trade in at the dealer.

/ Front weights for 1433v #8  
He is ordering the new ones, need more of course, and the price is the same.

The price is the same for the total gross amount of weight or the same for each weight regardless if it's the small or large ones?

It might be cheaper to have someone fabricate a better mount for you and to keep the larger weights...

DMF, the same for total weight I guess, I didn't really ask. He is ordering six weights right now to insure that he doesn't order too many and not need them. If it will take more then I will order more. I guess I need to pin him down on the weight vs. number on the cost. He has already ordered them so I can't stop it now!