Front wheel car to plow car

/ Front wheel car to plow car #11  
A crazy neighbor once tied a sheet of plywood to the front of his beatup car and used it to plow snow on his 1000 ft gravel driveway. And it worked.

/ Front wheel car to plow car
lol on the plywood. not far off from my idea. I am bouncing back and forth with ideas. Id like to use my reversed grader blade, but it is permanently angled(welded) my concern is its extended out aways and would be hard to have the electric winch lift it, and the frame would have to be able to handle the pull with the weight so far out.
Now I could build one with and old cutting edge and some bed frame angle iron for the top frame, and use plywood in between.
If the 'plow' were to be almost flat to the front, The weight would be easier to lift, perhaps slightly angled? not sure it I were to angle it enough for snow to fly of, it would extent the length , and the weight would be extended out too.
I'm also considering perhaps more of a 'box plow'.I made one from an old fisher plow , added to the top and added wings to the ends.This worked well for straight pushing with the tractor.I'm not sure if it will be too heavy for the car.LOL

/ Front wheel car to plow car #13  
I like the Mr Plow z24. I had a cavalier a couple years older than that one. It was so good in the snow, I used to say I could put a plow on it.

/ Front wheel car to plow car #14  
Plow Miata.jpg This makes a good plow car. The hard part was converting it to AWD. ;)