Dealer Frustration is setting in on delays

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #21  
I ordered a 2305 with FEL and BH on July 16th from N. MS dealer with the best price. Dealer told me delivery would be scheduled for August 12th. Tractor finally arrived on the 19th and would be ready for delivery on the 21st. Dealer called on the 20th and told me Deere had made a shipping mistake and left off a critical part for the BH attachment. Salesman told me he would have to fill out the correct paperwork and submit to Deere for replacement. I am being told this will only take a few days, which I don't believe. I feel like I need a consession of some type from the dealer. Any suggestions? I am close to telling them to forget the whole thing, but I really want this tractor.

Is this dealer in Tupelo? I ended up buying another color because of the same kind of run around.

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #22  
So you went for the BEST price or the BEST dealer ?

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #25  
Will
why do you assume we chose price over dealer? What's wrong with wanting more for your hard earned dollar anyway? I thought the dealer I went to was a great dealer. Maybe the largest in the area. The others around here don't carry much in the cut or scut range and don't want to sell you one either.

/ Frustration is setting in on delays
Ok, maybe I got uptight to soon. This is the Tupelo dealer, however the salesman called this morning and found the part. I am to have the tractor delivered tomorrow . Heading out to the shop to rearrange "my stuff" to get some extra room.