Fuel can is hard to handle!!!

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #122  
I have not had any faith in Dan Rather in 10+ years
Do you think Dan Rather should not be believed in the instance where the little girl burned to death, and Rather described fuel can explosions and testing by ATF? Rather's reports on the fires are the only mention of him in this thread. Do you disbelieve his reporting on this, or will you concede that he got this right - ?

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #123  
Do you think Dan Rather should not be believed in the instance where the little girl burned to death, and Rather described fuel can explosions and testing by ATF? Rather's reports on the fires are the only mention of him in this thread. Do you disbelieve his reporting on this, or will you concede that he got this right - ?

When one loses faith in an individual, reasonable people typically does not want to trust anything that comes out of said individual.

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #125  
Tell me one good reason I would conceed anything from someone I do not trust?

Seems sort of ummmm ignorant?

Beleive what you want, I have no reason to be a sheeple

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #126  
Look, Blitz themselves repeated the testing performed by ATF and reported by Rather. Blitz got the same result.

Believe what you want. I doubt you can provide an explanation for those results that differs from what Rather reported.

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #127  
You my friend seem to ignore the obvious.
I never came down on one side or the other of the blitz conflict.
But you, seem to have made your own decision and are trying to force it down anyone elses throat who may or may not agree with you.

My statement only focused in on one point
I DO NOT TRUST DAN RATHER. PERIOD

I have several Blitz cans and will continue to use them.

Go try to pee on some one elses Wheaties, I have mine way higher than you can pee

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #129  
I stopped watching that video when it became apparent that, at least in the early portion of the video, attempts were being made to blame the gas cans for exploding in small basement areas where the cans were stored near OPEN FLAME water heaters, furnaces, etc. Because IDIOTS store gasoline in plastic containers in their basement near open flame appliances, then the company that built the storage containers, complete with all sorts of ridiculous warnings, is to blame?

As to the issue of static electricity, well, it is noted on the outside of the gas containers as a warning. You cannot legislate stupid or careless out of human beings, much as out-of-touch politicians & media people would like to believe.

Unfortunately, innocent children are often times the victims of stupid parents. Then the stupid parents are too childish to take responsibility for their actions that hurt their kids, and spend their time attempting to blame others, for what resulted from their own stupidity.

/ Fuel can is hard to handle!!! #130  
I have not had any faith in Dan Rather in 10+ years

Dan Rather lost all credibility with me during his coverage of the 1989 Tiananmen Square uprising when he was arguing with a low level Chinese army officer insisting that CBS had a contract with the Gummint to cover the news. Get real Dan, arguing with an armed officer flanked by armed infantry in a Communist country. Genius.