fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R?

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #1  

Tractoraze

Tractor
John Deere 5036
What is the fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R?
Is there any place in manual or websites where the fuel consumption is listed?

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #2  
I haven't seen or heard of a site that lists fuel consumption figures for tractors. I think your actual consumption will depend on how hard you are working it. For comparison, I had a Kubota B7800 (30 hp) that consumed ~1 gal/hr when worked fairly hard. My new MF 1840M consumes a bit more than that but I don't have enough hours on it to have a good number established yet.

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #3  
I have a 2025r, similar to yours, and it varies a lot. Using the end loader doesn’t use much, maybe a gallon every two hours. Mowing thick heavy grass, maybe 1.5 gallons an hour.

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #4  
Welcome to TBN

It has a 3-cyl Yanmar diesel that just sips fuel.

Are you having an issue? Tell us more, and maybe a better answer can come from the members here.

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #5  
Welcome to TBN

Are you having an issue? Tell us more, and maybe a better answer can come from the members here.

This. I don't recall the fuel consumption rate, but has to be pretty good because you can do loader work on day on a single tank. Mowing definitely increases fuel usage, but it didn't halve it or anything that excessive.

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R?
Welcome to TBN

Not having an issue as such. My finance department asked for giving the budget for my tractor operations during the quarter...split into different components like fuel consumption etc. I am new to this...so wanted to give a decent ballpark estimate. Hence, looking for right sources for the tractor model we have here 1025R.

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #7  
Okay, how many operation hours are you putting into the budget?

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #8  
Can't tell you exact numbers but for ballpark, my x758, which has a pretty similar sized Yanmar diesel, gets 0.8 to 0.9 gal/hr consumption when mowing heavy grass at WOT. That is probably about the highest fuel consumption it would get short of very heavy snowblowing or tiller work. The 1025r is probably pretty close.

One of the reasons I chose the x758 over the x738 was the fuel consumption... so that I could mow my entire 7 acres on one tank of fuel instead of having to stop partway through and refuel.

/ fuel consumption rate for John Deere 1025R? #9  
Nebraska tractor test is reporting fuel consumption during their tests. I don't know if they test that small series tractors.