FUEL FROM WATER .

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / FUEL FROM WATER . #12  
Well type in the name PAUL PANTONE and GEET in Google and start reading. Seems quite real to me.

/ FUEL FROM WATER . #13  
The laws of physics and chemistry cannot be broken. There is no free lunch with energy. No more energy is released when combusting the hydrogen than was put into the electrolysis process to generate the hydrogen.....which came from the alternator......which was powered by the combustion of fossil fuels. Oh yeah, and don't forget about all of the losses along the way that others have explained much better than I can.

Seriously.....

/ FUEL FROM WATER . #16  
Lets say your car engine is 25% efficient, your alternator is 95% efficient, and your electrolysis process is 50% efficient. Multiply the efficiencies and you get 12%.
It's much worse than that - auto alternators are more like 60% efficient, and they don't like constant loads, the hotter it gets the worse the efficiency is.

Sure, you can run a small engine, or even a big engine on "HHO gas" using nothing but water an electricity. What you seem to misunderstand is that electricity can only come from another, much larger engine. A small engine, or any size engine for that matter, cannot create enough engery to electrolyze enough water to sustain it's own running - let alone have power to spare for other useage. Period. IT CANNOT, WILL NOT, AND DOES NOT HAPPEN. Not until somebody invents a new way to create hydrogen using less energy. Today's most advanced technology can't even think about doing that.

Dead wrong..........That's the whole point of HHO testing . It requires very little energy to release the awesome power of Hydrogen from water .
You are in fact dead wrong. Until somebody comes up with a better way to produce hydrogen, it actually takes an enourmous amount of power to "release the awesome power of hydrogen from water".

/ FUEL FROM WATER . #18  
Zmoz- you are trying ever so hard to explain something....do it in a few short words...

"Energy can neither be created, nor destroyed. Only Transferred."

There, see how easy that was? It was in all of my science books as a child, so I imagine it still holds true...

Status
Not open for further replies.