Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #651  
After 653 posts, somebody finally hit the nail on the head. The reasons don't matter at the end of the day. With fuel prices increasing this fast, inflation can do nothing except rise astronomically. This country runs on diesel, and it's going to cost more to get everything from where it's produced to where it can be consumed.
Rising fuel prices are driving inflation along with the rapidly rising federal budget deficit.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #652  
Well your opinion isn’t shared by the majority of Americans. They are regarded as having some of the best hard and breaking news in the industry. Anti-government people don’t like them because they don’t play to their contrived conspiracies like other channels do.

Prove it
What you going to do? show me a “poll”?

I think you will see this fall I am right

Did i miss something? — What happens this Fall that will show cnn and npr are not good news stations???

/ Fuel prices around the world. #653  
You have never cited any source of news that you believe is reliable. Let’s hear it.
I’m not the one who gets news from TV. That would be you that said that.
I prefer to get my news elsewhere and more importantly form my own decisions. Not have them formed for me. Especially by the clowns working at CNN.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #655  
I’m not the one who gets news from TV. That would be you that said that.
I prefer to get my news elsewhere and more importantly form my own decisions. Not have them formed for me. Especially by the clowns working at CNN.
I watch all the news stations and much that CNN has is the same story as CBS, NBC, etc… Just because you don’t like their opinion shows doesn’t mean the hard news is bad. Interesting that you can learn about world events from your own decisions. I sure cannot.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #658  
Just like the midterms in 2018. They always go against the party in power.
True.... but the polling has never been worse leading up to the midterm. Ever. It brings my heart joy. Incredible, so soon after the “most popular ticket in history” carried them into the White House.

And let’s face it, Russia elected *****... right? It was all over CNN for 4 years 😂 The most trusted news source.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #659  
I watch all the news stations and much that CNN has is the same story as CBS, NBC, etc… Just because you don’t like their opinion shows doesn’t mean the hard news is bad. Interesting that you can learn about world events from your own decisions. I sure cannot.
Those news outlets are pure garbage, too. They pushed the Russia hoax, too which has been completely disproven. The fact that they all parrot The same talking points, as you said, just proves they can’t come up with an independent thought or anything original. Like “lyin” Bryan Williams for example.

Yes I can look at a balance of sources of media and make my own decisions. Its called critical thinking or independent thinking.
Too bad our kids aren’t taught to think critically anymore.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #660  
Still don't help us with the idiot in the oval office however,
I have worked for every president since Ronald Reagan, and respected almost all of them. They all tried their best and all had good and bad ideas. But I will say that I’ve never seen such chaos and incompetence in the executive branch Departments as under the former guy’s administration. And I will say the the executive branch departments are currently more functional under the guy that you don’t like. Do I like all of his policies? No. But I do appreciate that we are functioning with some competence and very little chaos. But my perspective is the Department of Agriculture (who I work for) and Interior Department (who I work with). Maybe the other departments aren’t managed so well. I don’t know, but I don’t hear the stories of complete dysfunction that I did previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.