Oil & Fuel Fuel tank leak

/ Fuel tank leak #11  
Mine was replaced under warranty, as well.

I'm quite sure they know they have a problem.

/ Fuel tank leak
So far the epoxy is holding on mine. I spoke with my dealer again and he said he has fixed several, I tried to get them to warranty it , but no go. Only 183 hrs and ive had front wheel seal replaced twice for leaking and now fuel tank.:mur:

/ Fuel tank leak #13  
What is the reason they are not covering the fuel tank under warranty? Was is struck, or did It JUST start to crack and leak.

/ Fuel tank leak #14  
My local dealer who wasn't actually the selling dealer, took care of mine, even though I was out of warranty. LS said they would replace the tank but I would have to pay for the labor. My repair has been holding well for about 6 months, so I'm keeping the new tank as a backup.

/ Fuel tank leak
What is the reason they are not covering the fuel tank under warranty? Was is struck, or did It JUST start to crack and leak.
It just cracked on the back side where it sets against the bracket. 5 year warranty on drive train, two years on everything else. How convenient

/ Fuel tank leak #16  
It just cracked on the back side where it sets against the bracket. 5 year warranty on drive train, two years on everything else. How convenient

I have had my G3033 since 2012. About 2 years in, the tank started leaking by the support bracket. My dealer warranted the tank if I did the labor. Easy to change. My dealer told me to make sure that I did not over tighten the support strap. Just snug it up so tank does not move. Over tightening was the primary reason for the leaks. When they put the tractors together they cinched the tanks down tight. Over time with the expanding and contracting of the tank leaks would form around the brackets. I did what he said and have not had any more problems. I did not have much luck with the JB weld. I tried that first, but in a short time it cracked and started leaking as well. Good luck with your tank. I use my G3033 Hard. It is my go to tractor. I also have a LS5020 it is my hay tractor.