Fuel & Temp Gauges Not Working on DX45

/ Fuel & Temp Gauges Not Working on DX45 #1  

KenPeterson

Tractor
Case-IH DX45
I purchased my DX45 from a lady who was probably unaware that neither the fuel or temp gauges were working? Anyway I sure would appreciate any advise on how I go about finding the problem so that I can get them both working. The tractor has only 800 hrs on it. Neither gauge will register anything when the key is turned on or when the tractor is running. I have taken the gauge panel out and took it to the dealer to have it checked. The dealer said that the panel checks out? They also gave me the spec sheets to check out the OHMS and resistance readings of both the fuel and temp sending units and they both checked out good. The fuel sending unit tested out good both installed in the tank and out of the tank. I have checked and double checked all fuses and they are good. Is there a common ground for these two gauges that could be shorted out? The tach gauge works as do all of the lights and indicators on the panel. Where do I go from here guys? Any help with this problem will surely be much appreciated.

/ Fuel & Temp Gauges Not Working on DX45 #2  
If you're still having problems I'll look at the diagram in the shop manual in the next day or two.

/ Fuel & Temp Gauges Not Working on DX45
Yes I am still having the problem. Everything else works on my gauge cluster other then the fuel and temp gauges.

Jeepnford: I would sure appreciate it if you could find the time to check into my tractor gauge problem.

Thanks much.

Please close this tread out as i will try to get help elsewhere.