Fuel Treatment

/ Fuel Treatment #1  

Usta

Gold Member
Tractor
2008 Kubota BX2660
I have two 275 gallon tanks in the garage that I use for the furnace and have an electric fuel transfer pump on one to fuel my tractor. It is #2 heating fuel. I use nothing but home heating oil in my tractor.
(Please, Lets not rekindle the debate about difference between diesel and heating fuel)
My question is, can I treat the 275 gallons with PowerService without any problem with my warm air furnace burner?

/ Fuel Treatment #2  
To keep it short, Yes

/ Fuel Treatment #3  
Sure you can. If it were me though I would just put a splash in my tractors tank then fuel it. Why treat what does not need it?

Chris

/ Fuel Treatment
Sure you can. If it were me though I would just put a splash in my tractors tank then fuel it. Why treat what does not need it?

Chris

Treating my bulk tank would just make it so much easier.
What I want to avoid is the guessing. I top off the tank after each use.
I used maybe a half tank which is how many gallons and how much addative per gallon. Next time I may use I guess three quarter gallon, no, one maybe one and a half gallons. How much addative. Etc...

/ Fuel Treatment #5  
I've had excellent results with products from FPPF. I'm pretty sure they actually make an additive designed specifically for HHO. Not saying that the fuel is different, but the equipment is.

/ Fuel Treatment #6  
Wouldn't it be more economical to put the fuel treatment in the tractor and then fill the tractor from one of your big tanks? It is sort wasted in the furnace.

/ Fuel Treatment #7  
Yes you can add PS to your tank but I would also add a BIOCIDE to it.

/ Fuel Treatment
Wouldn't it be more economical to put the fuel treatment in the tractor and then fill the tractor from one of your big tanks? It is sort wasted in the furnace.

Yes, it would be more economical to guess how much fuel I used and how much addative I should add. Treating my bulk tank is so much easier with little extra cost. I treated one tank of 250 gallons for $12.99. Spending or wasting that amount of money is well worth it compared to playing the guessing game and adding PowerService on each fuel top off.

After adding the 80 ounces of PowerService, I ran my (13GPM) fueling nozzle back into the tank for a while to mix in the addative.