Full figured 25hp Tractors

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors
Good to hear you're happy! Do you mind snapping a picture of where your soft hydraulic lines are hanging? I'm wondering if it's the area I'm thinking of.
Your tires sound like they're getting uncomfortably close.
Here is a picture, showing distance from back of front right tire to the hydralic lines. Whne you cut the wheel all the way, the outside edge of that tire gets probably within a 1/2" of the line wrap fabric .
20230906_070354.jpg

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #102  
I can't imagine it's much if any different from how it sits on my 2610, but I'll take a look. Maybe I just never noticed how close the wheel cuts.

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #104  
Still, never talk about a budget up front. Look at the tractor you need for what you want to get done. If it's 25hp then so be it. Let the dealer talk money. Do your research before you get there. 20% off for a 2023 would just start me thinking since they've already been marked up at least 10% since summer. Any way, you got what you got. If you're happy, that's what counts. ;)
Sounds like the mine I work at. Went to the Kenworth dealer to order a new float tractor and said "we have a $200,000 budget." Salesman was all smiles as he announced "We just met your budget!!" So they got a $190,000 bare day cab. No sunvisor on cab, no radio, only 5 basic gauges in dash, etc. I laughed at them. I said for that money (back at that time) I could have got them a fully loaded truck with more power and better specs from my dealer.

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #105  
Yanmar has these tractors:

.willy

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #106  
Here is a picture, showing distance from back of front right tire to the hydralic lines. Whne you cut the wheel all the way, the outside edge of that tire gets probably within a 1/2" of the line wrap fabric .View attachment 819846
Given the position of the connectors and the bracket that holds them to the frame, I'm not seeing many options to increase the clearance. However, if those lines were to droop much more or the tire were to kick up a piece of log, that could be a problem.

/ Full figured 25hp Tractors #107  
Here is a picture, showing distance from back of front right tire to the hydralic lines. Whne you cut the wheel all the way, the outside edge of that tire gets probably within a 1/2" of the line wrap fabric .

1694013994852.jpeg

Looks like maybe the installer or manufacturer skipped 45 degree elbows and used hoses longer than needed!

It's too bad Ford sold their tractor business long time ago - they had very good designers, but I suppose their accountants run the business and saw the writing on the wall?

Ford.png

Last edited:
   / Full figured 25hp Tractors #108  
Maybe find an angle adapter at Surplus Center and reposition those hoses?