fun project

/ fun project #1  

KenGod

Silver Member
Tractor
CK2610HST
I never seem to remember to take some pic's of the Kioti while working. This summer my nephew came for a visit and helped dig the pond, so I finally have one working pic.

2205564675_48ef90d6da.jpg

/ fun project #2  
Nice Picture! That looks like fun, until you have to get off the backhoe and into the drivers seat that is. :D

When I use the backhoe, I always put the loader bucket down and put enough down pressure to add stability but making sure the tires never come off the ground. It really seems to help when doing backhoe work.

/ fun project
I keep the fel up so when I need to move I use the bucket of the backhoe to lift the rear wheels and push it forward or sideways. need to make sure you drop her into 2wd first or she wont push. cuts allot of time off my projects, not having to jump into the drivers seat as much.

Ill have to go brave the 12 deg. weather outside today and snap a pic of the pond.

Cold and windy here in Pa. today.
Kioti has been in hibernation for a while now, except for the few snow days we have had.
Been getting the ITCH lately to get on her and do something destructive or productive :rolleyes:

Ken

/ fun project
brrr cold out there but here are the pic's. Its about 5 feet deep right now

2207066964_624877b69a.jpg

2207063962_b8ffa201bd.jpg

/ fun project #6  
That sure made a great pool! Thanks for braving the cold to get the pictures. Are you still pretty happy with your CK 20?

/ fun project #7  
Man, that pond looks great. I like the little waterfall.

When I am digging trenches and swales, they are typically hundreds of feet long so I typically leave the bucket up so I can move the tractor without getting up.

/ fun project
Yes still love the ck20, got myself a 2250 rear blade last month. we live about 1/2 back in the woods so I will use the blade to keep our gravel road in tip top shape. Come on spring I want to play :D