Fun with gates

/ Fun with gates
Here's another shot of the door frame detail

Attachments

• 35-158370-MVC-005F.JPG
    35-158370-MVC-005F.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 130
   / Fun with gates
This is the second attempt to take a shot of the whole frame in place. Last night it came out all distorted. Tonight it did the same thing. I think it's with the photo software I'm using that doesn't like the angle of the dangle or something. But in real life the thing is tall and thin, rich looking, not short and fat like me.

Attachments

• 35-158371-MVC-008F.JPG
    35-158371-MVC-008F.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 134
   / Fun with gates
It's Sunday harv, ask and you shall receive...........

Attachments

• 35-158373-MVC-011F.JPG
    35-158373-MVC-011F.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 133
   / Fun with gates
I noticed in this picture of the deally do I made for moving trailers that there's a better shot of some of the details on the swing.

btw my wife just cringes that I'm showing the world just how messy I am.

I'm really not messy. I'm just too busy to organize. Organize is what you do when you've run out of work.

/ Fun with gates #65  
Thanks, Harv. I especially like that first of the door frame. Very <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.globalgallery.com/images/esc-e10.jpg>Escher-esc.
smile.gif

Your artistry and attention to detail is second to none, Dude! I already have plans to fly you out here to put some fancy door frames on my new mansion. Just as soon as I can afford either one.
crazy.gif

And thanks also for the pict of the swing. I gotta tell ya that out here in the San Francisco area, there's any number of galleries that would pay a pretty buck to set that li'l piece of art/furniture in their lobby.
wink.gif

As for your wife -- you can tell her that "mess" is in the eye of the beholder. All I see is a recreation center. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif