Funny Craigslist Ad

/ Funny Craigslist Ad #1  

Travelover

Elite Member
Tractor
B7100
This cracked me up:

Meaner than snot turkey to rehome

I have a 1 1/2 year old Beautiful Blue Slate Tome turkey that needs to to be in someones breeder pen or on some ones dinner table. He is mean and will stalk you around the yard and bite at your legs. I have 5 other turkeys that are nice and are not a problem, but he is the demon seed of the bunch. Have tried everything, but he still is a mean jerk.
He is yours if you have a breeder pen, would not recommend you take him if you have children. He has gone after my girls before. Also would make many gallons of excellent turkey soup.

/ Funny Craigslist Ad #2  
Good stuff...:laughing: ..........He'd probably get offers for a local pick up if he'd throw in a couple of 99 cent cans of cranberry sauce!

/ Funny Craigslist Ad #4  
LOL...yeah...Some of them turkeys can really be nasty....geese too!! :laughing:

/ Funny Craigslist Ad #5  
Meaner than snot :) when I was a kid I stayed at a family friends in VT for a couple of weeks, one of the local farm stores had a guard goose, I thought it was a joke but that thing was truly meaner than snot! he would chase people off at full speed running. Gnarly, nasty looking thing with tore up feathers and bent beak.

My friends geese are not very friendly. LOL, always hissing and spitting when you get near them

JB.

Attachments

• DSC00944.jpg
    DSC00944.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 106
   / Funny Craigslist Ad
Here is another one that cracked me up. Bolding is mine

Save the Roosters - $1

I have four happy and healthy roosters. They are also LOUD, at least one or two of them are.
At least one is an Old English Game Bird, the others are mutts.
I'd like to trade them for chickens, but at this point you could have all four for anything. Or nothing.

I'm free in the later afternoons, and all day Thursday and Friday of this week. One way or another, they won't last through next weekend.

/ Funny Craigslist Ad #7  
Here is another one that cracked me up. Bolding is mine

Save the Roosters - $1

I have four happy and healthy roosters. They are also LOUD, at least one or two of them are.
At least one is an Old English Game Bird, the others are mutts.
I'd like to trade them for chickens, but at this point you could have all four for anything. Or nothing.

I'm free in the later afternoons, and all day Thursday and Friday of this week. One way or another, they won't last through next weekend.

You just have to love it. :laughing: