fuse holder and switch search

/ fuse holder and switch search #1  

Dutch445

Elite Member
Tractor
JD X585
trying to find the supplier for this switch with fuse assembly for a light, attempting to install rear work light and use
oem switch in the roof of the mauser cab on a JD 1025R,
price from supplier is not even comprehensible, possible language barrier!
here is the holder, and a pic of a switch in it's holder.. the holder contains the fuse.

IMG_20191209_160041.jpg

IMG_20191209_160053.jpg

switch.JPG

/ fuse holder and switch search #2  
Looks like aftermarket may be the way to go. You can get pretty nice fuse boxes from the marine industry.

/ fuse holder and switch search #3  
JD can't get it for you??.. it seems they should be able to!..

/ fuse holder and switch search #4  
If its not paramount to have the exact switch, go to FLAPS (Friendly Local Auto Parts) and get inline fuse holder and a generic rocker switch (with lED indicator) fabricate nice cover plate for old switch hole and mount new switch in cover plate....

Dale

/ fuse holder and switch search #5  

Attachments

• Mauser Light Link.PNG
    Mauser Light Link.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 176
   / fuse holder and switch search #6  
Try checking out the links in this post. I didn't follow any of them but it looks like it has the answer to the same question you are asking.

SM
https://www.****************.com/fo...ht-mauser-factory-cab-equipped-installed.html

OK it didn't like to post the link maybe this .jpg.
totally unusable, ask a moderator why your link didn't post, maybe MossRoad? I've never seen this before without a comment on what happened, and I've been a Moderator at another site for a long time.. the ***** characters usually represent a banned word or site, but always I've seen that used with a comment to explain it!.. checking. https://www.****************.com/forums/content/ apparently, the staff don't like that site, since it has been banned without explanation!!..

/ fuse holder and switch search #7  
   / fuse holder and switch search #8  
replace the ************ with the word 'green tractor talk'
I tried that, it's been banned without explanation!. try posting the URL yourself, you'll see you get the ********.

/ fuse holder and switch search #9  
click the link. Then go to the browser address box and replace the **************** with those banned words 'green tractor talk' without spaces, and hit enter.
Oh, you meant if you try to post the actual full url here. Yes it blocks any reference to that site here, even if I just type the words in a sentence like this: ****************

I'll try the same with another color. I like red, so: redtractortalk
:D

/ fuse holder and switch search #10  
Nice idea. Beats digging around in a fuse block. I also like the relays with attached blade fuse holder.

Mayb it's an OEM thing. I looked on E-Bay and could find nothing like it. It would have been even better if they just shortened up the rocker switch to make the whole thing fit a standard Cole Hersey type opening.