Dealer FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI.

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI. #1  

TBDonnelly

Veteran Member
In the palm of Michigan's Lower Peninsula
Tractor
Kioti CK30HST, KL130 FEL, turf tires
In my travels yesterday I noticed several Kioti tractors parked at an equipment dealers display yard that backs up to '23' northbound at 6 mile Rd. in Southeast Michigan.

Aeschliman's is an established 'heavy equipment' dealer. They have been at that location as long as I can remember. I checked the Kioti website and sure enough......Aeschliman's is listed.

Don

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI. #2  
Are you talked about north of Ann Arbor?

KC

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI. #4  
It appears Hodges Farm Equipment in Fenton is no longer a Kioti dealer. Anybody know what happened? They're still there with plenty of implements, used tractors and the Branson line.

tim s.
brighton, mi

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI.
I called Hodges a little while back and was told....they would still handle parts and service for Kioti's.

Don

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI. #6  
Any word why they stopped selling the tractors?

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI. #8  
I can tell you that every time I called Hodges, they were not at all competitive in pricing with Van Paemel on any of the tractors I ever looked at. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Everyone I spoke to their was polite and I had no problems with the people, just the pricing. Of course other people may have had different experiences.

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI. #9  
I purchased a CK20HST TLB from Hodges last year and the aftersales experience wasn't that great. I had trouble with the backhoe installation and their work was a little sloppy. I was actually thinking of hauling the tractor out to Van Paemel for my 50 hour service. I hate to say it but I'm kinda happy that another dealer has sprung up in my area. If anyone has any experience with Aeschliman's please share your thoughts...

/ FYI: New Kioti Dealer in MI. #10  
I just noticed Aeschliman's this morning on the Kioti website - also noticed some new dealer in Morrice (tiny, tiny town NE of Lansing, or SW of Flint). Will probably check out the Morrice dealer at some point. Only Kioti dealer I've ever been to is McCormick Intl in Portland - they were quite nice and I think prices were good, but they only had two Kiotis on the lot and clearly were more of a Terex construction equipment + some large ag equipment dealer. If the Morrice dealer and Aeschliman's had been listed as Kioti dealers two months ago, I probably would have had more confidence to buy a Kioti product.