G1900 on eBay

/ G1900 on eBay #1  

MikeFromVA

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4110
This eBay listing seems like a very good price. How good is this tractor? I was going to get a JD2210 new w/ FEL & 62MMM for about $13,500 - should I save the money and get this? How high should I bid?

My new home is on 7 sloped acres (1.5 lawn / 2.5 pasture / 2 woods / 1 swampy area)

/ G1900 on eBay #2  
The concern I would have is that the seller has no feedback rating. They could be totally legit, but as this might be their first attempt to sell on Ebay, problems could easily arise.

Otherwise looks like a good price (so far) to me. Likely because of the zero feedback rating, though. Be careful.

/ G1900 on eBay #4  
He states in his auction to call or write him. I'd write him and see what he says about being able to take a look at it.

He's in Beltsville, MD. Not sure how far away that is from you, but if you are serious, it may be worth the drive. I think this one will have some heavy bidding at the end. $2800 surely won't be the winning bid.

/ G1900 on eBay #6  
maybe seein as we r all family here!!! u might ask for someone in our md group to go take a look at it as they r closer..u jist pay them for the gas and maybe lunch!!!
i'm sure that you'ld git someone closer to the location to take some quick pics...and give u an off hand first quick look see...the more honest opinions the better...jist a thought!!!

TODD /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ G1900 on eBay
It's not too far to look at - the problem comes down to time - the auction ends tonight, so I guess I'll hang around and see if I can get a bargain.

/ G1900 on eBay #8  
so u have to pay b4 u try it...and what happens if u buy and go c it and u find out it's a piece of junk?? or even worse ???hot???? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ G1900 on eBay
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( so u have to pay b4 u try it)</font>

No way I'd give him a cent before I sat on it and cranked it up. I'm not sure how to determine if it's been stolen - guess I'd try to ask the cops if they have anything on the serial number.

/ G1900 on eBay #10  
exactly or git and c a bill of sale then call a jd dealership and then ask them to run it thru their pc system!!!! i would arrange this ahead of time with a name and # u can call !! call yer local dealer and tell him u have an aquaintance that has a jd but think it is too good of a deal!!! then ask him if u kin call them back and talk to the same service mgr. and run it thru their data bank and ifn everything checks out then ok...jist dont want a fellow tbner endin up witha charge of posession of stolen property!!! by accident and then the seller disappears....if it's too good 2 b true ...i'd b smeelin sumthin fishy??? better safe than sorry!!