G3033 TRACTOR LS WON ‘T MOVE BACK OR FORWARD, LIKE A GEAR BUSTED IN REAREND OR TRANSMISSION

/ G3033 TRACTOR LS WON ‘T MOVE BACK OR FORWARD, LIKE A GEAR BUSTED IN REAREND OR TRANSMISSION #1  

JimmyL7

Tractor
LS Model G3033
G3033 tractor,won’t move back or forward, like maybe a busted gear in transmission or rear end. I pulled a bunch of pecan limbs out of a pile of limbs, and a few times stood the tractor up in the air( rear end ). I had it in 4wheel drive. No problem until I started home, which was about a mile. Traveling at high speed in high gear, all of a sudden, the tractor screeches to a stop. It would not go forward or backwards for a minute, then it started moving in forward. So I drove it on home, about 3/4 of a mile,real slowly. Nothing happened again until I got home and loaded some pieces of firewood to load on my splitter. Then the tractor wouldn’t move forward or backwards again. It acts like maybe a piece of a gear hanging it up. Any suggestions as to what to check first?

Last edited:
   / G3033 TRACTOR LS WON ‘T MOVE BACK OR FORWARD, LIKE A GEAR BUSTED IN REAREND OR TRANSMISSION #2  
You took it out of 4wd on way home?

Tractor still under warranty, because that's a dealer call if so.