Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's
Gotcha I thought that was what it was.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #202  
Can you tell me what size your overhead door is? I think earlier you had mentioned a 9' 6" door but also stated 10' ceiling (I have not been able to find anyone that can put a 9.5' door in with 10' ceiling.
Anyway love you results:) I am working on design for my own garage and hence the door questions

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #203  
Can you tell me what size your overhead door is? I think earlier you had mentioned a 9' 6" door but also stated 10' ceiling (I have not been able to find anyone that can put a 9.5' door in with 10' ceiling.
Anyway love you results:) I am working on design for my own garage and hence the door questions

Hi, it is a Custom door, it is 16 Wide by a bit over 9 tall, I forgot the exact size but I could look it up. It was more money to get it the way I wanted it. I have the most insulation I could get in a door also.

/ Garage/Shop Projected started Here are some Pic's #205  
The barn looks great. I like how it's set into the hill behind it and the front lights are a great fit. I also like what you've done to make the whole thing blend in with the surroundings.

I also built a detached garage this past year and I used an Increte product called Cure & Seal. I put two coats down the day after the concrete was poured and it looked like glass. It must have done its job because the floor took months to cure, which I'm told is a positive thing because the slower the cure the stronger the concrete. It's mostly light gray now but there are still some patches of green. I think a sealing product would be a good move next summer because its sole purpose is to seal and not function as a curing compound. Much of the sheen has disappeared but the floor looks great.

Good luck with the rest of your outbuildings.

Thanks I did use a Cure and Seal also, Floor was like glass and very slipery when wet, it has since lost it's shine and you can now walk when wet. It does not like gas though.