Garage Vehicle lift

/ Garage Vehicle lift #91  
Greg Smith Equipment is just 40 miles down the road from my house. I have bought quite a few items from them. I can say I have been in the show room many times and the lifts look top notch to me but that is not saying a whole lot. My grandfather owned a Chrysler dealership for years and as a kid I spent many hours in the shop around lifts but that does not make me a expert by any means.

Anyway, I would fill confident getting a lift from Greg Smith Equipment, the maker of this video.

Chris

/ Garage Vehicle lift #92  
This is the lift I have I was led to believe it was built in Texas, So assume it isnt a chineze lift. But it looks very siiliar to the one in the video.Although mine had the top support between the columbs. After looking at theri web site, I cant find too uch like there is any type of certifications for it other than they discuss safety, and never seem to mention any results from stress testings.
The largest vehicle i had on it was a venture van and that weighs in at 3760.thats a great deal below the weights they exerted on the test.Or a 92 pickup at 4633

If approved there will be an ALI certification sticker on the lift.
dstig1's post has the ALI website.