Garden Tractor Pulling

/ Garden Tractor Pulling #11  
Hi Bill, I live in petoskey and would like to find a local pulling club. I pulled mini modified garden tractors in Grand Rapids area for 6 years. I dont think they do these up here, but since I moved back I havent been able to find any clubs with pulling events. Please do send me the levering club contact if you would. I am interested in any modified styles. my email is: smartstartdriving@charter.net
I used to love pulling, but now I have a bad back and need a little less aggressive pulling if available. I used to pull with mid michigan modified tractor pullers out of Ionia area and Poor man pullers from Sand Lake area. We used to go out west in the winter and pull at Ionia....
Mark

/ Garden Tractor Pulling #12  
I would check with someone who belongs to the Flywheel Club on U.S. 131 between Boyne Falls and P-town. I'm sure they would know of someone/someplace.

/ Garden Tractor Pulling #13  
I would check with someone who belongs to the Flywheel Club on U.S. 131 between Boyne Falls and P-town. I'm sure they would know of someone/someplace.

Thanks guys, I will double check, as I had asked the Goldsmith's from that area and they only knew of the antique tractor pulls they have. I do miss the pulling, and would love to get into it again. I needed a few years off after making every pull for 5 or 6 years it gets to be a lot, but Im ready for another few years.