Tractor Sizing garden tractor size backhoes

/ garden tractor size backhoes #11  
Von, I think he's closer to me... he has his location as Southern Tier in his profile...

msig.gif

/ garden tractor size backhoes #12  
Von,
I live in Rochester and have a hideaway near Cohocton,NY.
I pass thru victor on the way to the cabin sometimes. I'll keep an eye open for your shop and pop in to say hi.

Craig

/ garden tractor size backhoes #13  
Craig,
I live in Fairport and my shop is in Victor! Do stop by, I'm right on main st. the shop name is Victor House Antiques, you can't miss it. Its the big yellow house on the north side of the road. (was May's garden and flower at one time)

18-30445-von.gif

/ garden tractor size backhoes #14  
I'm cross posting this from my response on another thread - but am not sure how to just provide the URL. Anyway, here goes:

Just received an email back from Kubota with the official response:

"Thank you for your inquiry to Kubota.

The BX tractors are designed to handle a wide variety of three point mount implements ranging in size and weight. Knowing that, Kubota has been investigating the possibility of offering a backhoe for the BX sometime in the near future. As with all new products, it may take some time for development and testing therefore, I could not indicate with any certainty as to the date of availability of this implement."

It may help with the "investigation" if you send an email to TCriss@kubota.com - (this email address is on their web-site, so it's already public)