Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site?

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site? #1  

m5040

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6040 L2250, JohnDeere 310D, Ford 841 Elenco, Ford 961, Trapmaster, PT180 w/LM bucket and 45" brush cutter, PT1430 Deutz w/grapple bucket, Antonio Carraro Tigrecar 6500. John Deere 5300. Former owned Steiner 430 max, Goldoni REV Maxter 7
It seems to be problematic since it is on its 2nd engine and that one is using oil.

1708393102924.jpeg

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site? #2  
Hi there, John.

So, has anyone been writing anything about these gas model 1430’s?

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site? #4  
Yeah, that would be nice. If I were buying a new 1430, I would see if PT would sell me the machine without the gas engine. Then I would buy a refurbished 2 cylinder Duetz and install it myself.

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site? #5  
They could offer a kit builder package and then offer kit building classes at the factory?
That way they may be able to get around the emissions and the owners could understand how to repair their machines.
I have been promoting for a Powertrac owners meet at the factory and workshops for years now.

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site?
If you look at the construction of the dash (or lack of it) on the new 1430 gas machine, they are using the 425- steering column. A diesel machine has a wide dash with instruments.
Just things to consider if anyone wanted to repower one.

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site? #7  
I wonder if they still have any diesel engine to pump adapters or if you'd have to fabricate your own?

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site? #8  
Since PT has a good inventory of parts, I would think that would have these things in stock, is my way of thinking.

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site? #9  
If you look at the construction of the dash (or lack of it) on the new 1430 gas machine, they are using the 425- steering column. A diesel machine has a wide dash with instruments.
Just things to consider if anyone wanted to repower one.
That’s true, I never gave that a thought before.

/ Gas 1430 for sale on PT's site?
That’s true, I never gave that a thought before.
And with that, measurements would need to be taken to see it they shortened the engine bay for a V gas instead of inline diesel engine.