GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #91  
I lived in DFW for 10 years, and finally escaped back to OK. Made and saved a lot of $ in Texas first, though. Spent it (land, house, Kubota) here in OK. Thank you, Texas. You're welcome, Oklahoma.

Diesel down .50 per gallon at Tulsa stations in the last few days. I saw it as low as 2.46 today.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #93  
Monday I filled up the trunk and 5 gallon container for the tractor. I paid $2.99 for diesel.

Tuesday morning I noticed the price was $2.94 per gallon. This morning it was $2.79 per gallon. That is the price I paid around the time of Katrina. Hopefully the price keeps falling at this rate.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I could not catch the price for the various gas grades.

I read somwhere yesterday that something like 63% of the oil production was still off line in the Gulf as was something like 50% of the gas production. They still don't know the condition of all of the undersea pipelines.

Later,
Dan

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #94  
Gas is down to 2.55 her in Northern NY. Premium gas just dropped to 2.89 from 3.00 Yesterday. Diesel is still at 3.20. I am not looking forward to my next home heating oil delivery!

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #95  
Coming home last night, I noticed that gas had dropped to $2.129 in Lawrence, Kansas.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #96  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I lived in DFW for 10 years, and finally escaped back to OK. Made and saved a lot of $ in Texas first, though. Spent it (land, house, Kubota) here in OK. Thank you, Texas. You're welcome, Oklahoma.

Diesel down .50 per gallon at Tulsa stations in the last few days. I saw it as low as 2.46 today. )</font>
I saw similar prices here (Houston). Most cheaper places were $3.099D. The higher priced places were $3.399. The cheapest I know of here is $2.599 but that is too far out of my way. I drive by a place every day that is $2.699. O', and the place that was $3.399 last weekend was $2.799 today.

On a seperate note. I bought a motor home in KC this weekend and drove it home. When I left Houston most places had 87 at about $2.40-2.50. KC was $2.17. OKC was $2.04. As I got closer to the TX boarder on I-35 prices rose back to $2.199. As soon as I crossed the boarder $2.399.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #97  
Diesel is still 2.99 in the DFW area, out in the country it's about .20 cents cheaper.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #98  
Unleaded $1.999; diesel $2.59 at Cleveland Missouri this evening.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #99  
Regular @ $2.19 and diesel dropped to $2.85 today /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif in southside VA and Piedmont triad NC.

/ GAS DOWN - DIESEL UP #100  
TracDoc,

I noticed the gas prices yesterday, 2.49, 2.59, and 2.69. Diesel was still at 2.79. Still a 10 cent spread between grades as usual but only 10 cents between super and Diesel.

If I fill up the truck in Burlington it 10-20 cents per gallon cheaper compared to the Triangle.

Later,
Dan