Gas from dirt?

/ Gas from dirt? #31  
And you would be waaaaay smarter than the Japanese and everyone else that has done it

Yes, I am pretty smart for a hillbilly, I paid attention in school, and I dont fall for scams very easy. I have been scammed a few times, but not too often:laughing:

Here is your "japanese that did it" info:
Genepax Water Energy System

In June 2008, Japanese company Genepax unveiled a car which it claims runs on only water and air,[23] and many news outlets dubbed the vehicle a "water-fuel car".[24] The company says it "cannot [reveal] the core part of this invention, yet,[25] but it has disclosed that the system uses an onboard energy generator (a "membrane electrode assembly") to extract the hydrogen using a "mechanism which is similar to the method in which hydrogen is produced by a reaction of metal hydride and water".[26] The hydrogen is then used to generate energy to run the car. This has led to speculation that the metal hydride is consumed in the process and is the ultimate source of the car's energy, making the car a hydride-fuelled "hydrogen on demand" vehicle, rather than water-fuelled as claimed.[27][28][29] On the company's website the energy source is explained only with the words "Chemical reaction"[30]. The science and technology magazine Popular Mechanics has described Genepax's claims as "Rubbish."[31]

Genepax's web site has been offline since February 2009.

James K0UA

/ Gas from dirt? #32  
You know, why am I wasting my time trying to educate you believers in perpetual motion? and water cars, and evil oil companies, and all of that. You know if you want to believe in all these wonderful energy sources, are just around the corner, or are supressed by oil companies, or government. Then please do so! If it makes you feel good, what harm is there in that. If you want to put your money where your mouth is, please do. Invest away, I shall warn no more..
K0UA ...out...

/ Gas from dirt?
If the bonds were too easy to break the earth could go up in a ball of fire.:(

/ Gas from dirt? #34  
I guess I should have read a couple of Blogs like old mate above did so I could form a better opinion .

And now that he has emphasised it so strongly and assured me he is correct I no longer believe in that Devil work . :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Gas from dirt? #35  
   / Gas from dirt? #36  
Yes, I am pretty smart for a hillbilly, I paid attention in school, and I dont fall for scams very easy. I have been scammed a few times, but not too often:laughing:

Here is your "japanese that did it" info:
Genepax Water Energy System

In June 2008, Japanese company Genepax unveiled a car which it claims runs on only water and air,[23] and many news outlets dubbed the vehicle a "water-fuel car".[24] The company says it "cannot [reveal] the core part of this invention, yet,[25] but it has disclosed that the system uses an onboard energy generator (a "membrane electrode assembly") to extract the hydrogen using a "mechanism which is similar to the method in which hydrogen is produced by a reaction of metal hydride and water".[26] The hydrogen is then used to generate energy to run the car. This has led to speculation that the metal hydride is consumed in the process and is the ultimate source of the car's energy, making the car a hydride-fuelled "hydrogen on demand" vehicle, rather than water-fuelled as claimed.[27][28][29] On the company's website the energy source is explained only with the words "Chemical reaction"[30]. The science and technology magazine Popular Mechanics has described Genepax's claims as "Rubbish."[31]

Genepax's web site has been offline since February 2009.

James K0UA
Good to see some science being applied to the secret process hype. If it was as straightforward as is portrayed in the hype they could be virtually instant trillionares just by selling the energy they could produce from their faucet. Their water bills could get a little high tho.:D
larry

/ Gas from dirt? #38  
   / Gas from dirt? #40  
If the car worked as they said, why would they need to add water? Burning hydrogen creates water so just put it back in the tank. Could it be that their secret cell actually supplies something that fuels it also? And that contaminates the water so it can't go back into the tank? And is it hazardous to humans? What is the replacement cost for the secret box when it dies? A solar panel can get you free hydrogen but how are you going to store it? The hydrogen has to be under pressure to be stored and that takes energy. To create the first hydrogen for the car would require energy input to start it off with. Just like you can create fresh water from sea water, it takes energy to split the hydrogen from the water in the first place. And energy produced to drive the vehicle is consumed energy so you have to keep adding it somewhere.