Gasoline Prices!

/ Gasoline Prices!
Re: Gasoline Prices! UPDATE

EddieW,

Haven't seen that price around here for awhile! /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Probably seems high to you, but is low to me right now!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Gasoline Prices! #12  

It would be liveable except said daughter I refered to a few days ago is putting about 3,000 miles a month on her car. She is about to start walking if gas prices don't come down.

/ Gasoline Prices! #13  

Was $1.71 last month in the Seattle WA. area. $1.45 the further you got from micro-rich Redmond. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Paid $1.45 Saturday at a member club store "Costco".

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Gasoline Prices! #14  

North central Vermont it is @ $1.649 regual nolead. Not sure about fuel prices haven't gotten my tractor yet to go buy some!!

/ Gasoline Prices! #15  

Jim: pipeline near Jackson went out of commission. I was told that this particular pipeline was 30% of our region's petrol supply. When this much volume is shut off, they can't just simply switch overnight to tanker transportation so we've got some pain for a while. Similar situation happened in CA last year when the two refineries that product CA's special blend had problems - zoom, almost $2/gal.

/ Gasoline Prices! #16  

I paid $1.499 yesterday for gas; didn't pay any attention to the diesel price.

Bird

/ Gasoline Prices! #17  

We still have it pretty cheap here in the states...I was in the Bahamas for a month this winter, and besides having to drive on the wrong side of the road, gas was close to $4/gallon

A funny story: the first time I went to the Bahamas a few years ago, I carried just big bills with me ($50s and $100s), so I was a bit concerned about some of the small gas stations and convience stores being able to make change when I bought things...(even around my place most gas stations won't accept $50's or they at least give you a hard time). When I pulled into to fill up my rental he first time I asked they guy if he would have any problems making change for a $50...he gave me a funny look and said "no problem"...and in a few mintes I found out why...he only owed me about $2 in change once he filled the tank!

/ Gasoline Prices! #18  

Ya'll need to come down and enjoy some of our Georgia heat. Last fill up for me was $1.37 for reg. My folks in Illinois said they hit over $2.00 this week. That is around a 47% difference. Now JimB, your the marketing expert, but, sure looks like someone is getting rich.

/ Gasoline Prices! #19  
Unleaded is about $1.47 in North Central Texas. SAMS is cheaper to members.

/ Gasoline Prices!
Wen,

Any Sam's Club that I've been to doesn't sell gas. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!