Gatormade trailers still gets C grade

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #101  
Never had any trouble with my Dexster and Dexstar wheels. And yes they are American made. My trailers are Corn Pros though. Lol

My guess is the bearings, races, and seals are not.

Chris

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade
Never had any trouble with my Dexster and Dexstar wheels. And yes they are American made. My trailers are Corn Pros though. Lol

I'm pretty sure it was a line of fluff he was feeding me to justify the cheaper axles they put under my trailer. The fluff left a bitter taste in my mouth. LOL!

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #103  
i ll swear cam superline i have 10k car hauler i hual my 70 horse kubota on itthe only bad in it the 225/75r15 tires dont like the wieght of the tractor that tractor 8500ibs

/ Gatormade trailers still gets C grade #104  
i have owned many trailers over the past several years and i use them commercially (EVERY DAY). i noticed many of the threads here about the gatormade gooseneck trailer. i just picked up a brand new 20+5 gatormade tandem dual 2013 model. i must say that they have out done themselves. this is the best quality trailer that i have ever owned, or have ever seen for that matter! i think gator made may have had a few years where quality was average. however, all complaints that i have read have been addressed. paint is now powder coat. no primer, no issues, just clean quality on every part of the steel structure. the i beam is 14" on the neck and frame (more heavy duty than any others that i can find). the tandem dual axles are all Dexter (the best that money can buy). the loading ramps are wide and very safe. wiring is completely sealed and out of the elements. all lights are LED lights. i bought this trailer because it is more heavy duty than any other trailer that i could find. so far it has been great.

When trailers are new they seem flawless give it a few months and lets us know how it is doing. The heaviest built trailers on the market are Towmasters, but they are double the cost of a Gatormade. I do have a Gatormade gooseneck tilt trailer the only complaint the ramp section was very week my CAT broke it we reinforced it and plated it with half inch steel no problems since. The Tires if Chinese get ready for blowouts I went through 5 in 3 months.