GC 2300 HST Creep

/ GC 2300 HST Creep #1  

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410 Bi-Speed Turn, R4's, Top 'N' Tilt, LA 352 Loader w/ Toothbar
My brother-in-law bought a new GC 2300 a couple of weeks ago and I got to try it out for the first time today. Nice machine. My question is that when I let off either the forward or reverse pedal it would continue to move in that direction (under power, not coasting). On my Kubota, when I let off the pedal, it stops. Does anyone else's Massey HST creep or is it that the pivot on his needs to be greased and/or adjusted?

/ GC 2300 HST Creep #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( is it that the pivot on his needs to be greased and/or adjusted? )</font>

I'm not familiar with that tractor, but that sure sounds like the right diagnoses to me.

/ GC 2300 HST Creep #4  
First make sure that the pedal is not sticking and associated linkage. If the pedal/linkage is Ok then you simply have to adjust the "Hydrostatic Neutral" position of the HST swash plate. Your tractor user manual should have this adjustment outlined, its very easy to do. If its not in your user manual ask the dealer to copy you the pages out of their shop manual.

/ GC 2300 HST Creep #5  
I had a Massey 1225, 18 PTOHP, 4WD, 2 range HST, that had some creep when it was not up to operating temp.

/ GC 2300 HST Creep #6  
The little creep comes around when ur at low rpm's and or getting ready to stop... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Have to watch out for him

DougM

/ GC 2300 HST Creep #7  
I have wd 40 and oiled and greasded and it is still there
Just a tap on the petal in the other direction and all is ok
But it only takes one time ......
DougM

/ GC 2300 HST Creep
His acts the same way - I don't think it's right or acceptable.

/ GC 2300 HST Creep #9  
Has any one came up with what is the problm
I want to fix it my shelf
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ GC 2300 HST Creep
He hasn't had it back to the dealer yet, if I find out something, I'll let you know.