GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale

/ GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale #1  
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC-2300
I saw this GC-2300 for sale on ebay Item number: 260215370058. Who's was it and what did you trade for?

/ GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale #2  
It would appear from the auction that it was traded in on a larger Mahindra Tractor with a BH. Also interesting that for some reason it has a separate Hobbs meter on it. I have an '06 and the hour meter is built into the tach on the dash.

DEWFPO

/ GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale #3  
In 05 MF added the tach. Before that there was only a Hobbs meter. You had to guess the speed. Anybody know the RPM that the tach records 1 HR?

Doug

/ GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale #4  
I am no expert, but I am pretty sure this is not an '06 model. Probably more like '02 or '03 with the lights mounted on the fenders and the separate hour meter.
I have not seen another MF sub compact in the Rochester area at all, only Kubotas.

/ GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale #5  
Then it appears that this is definitely not an '06 model as stated by the seller. I wondered about the low lights myself (besides the Hobbs meter).

DEWFPO

/ GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale
I contacted the dealer that has the tractor I told him that the back lights were wrong the grill guard is wrong handle colors were wrong for this year and this is what he said about it.

The owner purchased this unit in 2006 per his sales reciept. I might be mistaken as the year of purchase might not be year of manufacture. They traded for a 32HP. Mahindra with backhoe. Sorry about the confusion, I will check out the year further.

/ GC-2300 w/loader and snowblower for sale #7  
I looked at that tractor--it should be a 2004-2005---It has the right tune signals and the right grill guard.