GC Part # Help

/ GC Part # Help #1  

timbrehse

Bronze Member
Any of you w/ a MF2360 snowblower and manual chute-(and or a parts book) what is the part # for the bracket that secures the chute rotation rod at the operator's end (near the FEL controller ?) I think it may be different - specific to ea. 2300 -2400 or 2600 set up.

/ GC Part # Help #3  
Well, seeing as it was daylight, not snowing, holiday's over I went out & got my books.

Sorry, I can find no part number, but in my blower's operator's manual is the part's name: "Rotation Bracket," if I understand you correctly. Funny, I have part # breakdowns for the blower in both M-F and Kubota, but nothing's mentioned there about rotation mechanism(s) external to the blower, only the blower itself.

DSC05476.JPG

/ GC Part # Help #4  
Well, seeing as it was daylight, not snowing, holiday's over I went out & got my books.

Sorry, I can find no part number, but in my blower's operator's manual is the part's name: "Rotation Bracket," if I understand you correctly. Funny, I have part # breakdowns for the blower in both M-F and Kubota, but nothing's mentioned there about rotation mechanism(s) external to the blower, only the blower itself.

View attachment 400536
I think he is looking for part #2 on that diagram.

/ GC Part # Help
Thanks drifter2518 all of a sudden the AGCO parts book works w/Safari and so now I have part #'s

http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/PartsBooksN/Viewer/book.aspx?book=agco/4316313

And thanks once again irvingj for pulling out the books. I hope you haven't put them away just yet!
So I have this showing (14) the Handle Support Bracket pt# 4263509M1 that's in your manual but then there's (20) Handle Support pt# 4316159M1 - Question is where do they attach? Is there a fig.6b next in your book that shows just where that "rotation bracket" goes? So dang frustrating - there's not ONE clear pic on all of the net of it mounted on a tractor
Picture.aspx.png

/ GC Part # Help #6  
Sorry about that. I didn't read the text, just assumed (oops!) you had some other info. It looks like that rotation bracket attaches to the FEL support arm extending up from the frame, using the same bolt holes as the joystick mount. Here are the two missing sections from the manual, text and the other figure 6b:

DSC05478.JPGDSC05477.JPG

I'm still not clear as to where all those extra bolts in Fig. 6c go (not sure where that applies), but what's above is what I have; hope this helps you figure it out-- let me know how it goes.

/ GC Part # Help #7  
I see now, after reading through… Figure 6b if you have an FEL, figure 6c if not. I guess not all of the holes in the bracket get used; holes actually used for bolts depend on whether or not you have an FEL mounted.

Never had paid much attention to that section before. My electric controls are a bit slow, but very convenient. Came that way from the dealer.

/ GC Part # Help
That's great - thanks again irvingj

I think the confusion arrises iirc from having to replace the seals in mine , there were, depending on s/n, a few different model FEL controllers used on the 23XX's.
In the crate w/the Orange blower were 2 different arm supports - not surprisingly, neither align w/ anything on the Massey. I'm on the hunt for the elec. rotation kit,
till then I'm ordering the (small) bracket (from Jack's) and will start there as I noticed I'd scratched **** outta the side of the bonnet w/ the rotation arm's hairpin. Oh well - my 2310 has helped accomplish an amazing array of diverse projects on the property over the years and though it's always been well maintained, always garaged, it would never win a beauty contest.