GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #31  
AGCO Parts Books

I don't know where Axle gets his info most of the time, but this is straight out of the AGCO parts book. Look under the filter guard and it will give you the part number to confirm.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #32  
AGCO Parts Books

I don't know where Axle gets his info most of the time, but this is straight out of the AGCO parts book. Look under the filter guard and it will give you the part number to confirm.

This is the original issue in my post: I received the parts that are listed IN THE BOOK, but they do not appear to be the proper parts. So I was looking for info from those of you that had been there, done that.

Axle's oil filter number looks like it will be the correct one, but I am going to head up to the dealer and have them compare what they sold me (from the book) against the GC17xx's sitting on their lot. Thanks for the assistance.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #33  
image.jpeg

This isimage.jpeg my hydraulic oil filter.

I checked it against the one that is currently on my gc1720, same numbers.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #34  
This makes me feel better. This is THE filter that I was sold. Anyone know why the mfr. uses a smaller diameter filter during construction vs. the spec'd OEM replacement? Is it a matter of supply chain.

As for my hydro filter, I'm going to dive in after work (it's pouring here anyway) and see what I can accomplish. TBN's members are the greatest resource.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #35  
This makes me feel better. This is THE filter that I was sold. Anyone know why the mfr. uses a smaller diameter filter during construction vs. the spec'd OEM replacement? Is it a matter of supply chain.

As for my hydro filter, I'm going to dive in after work (it's pouring here anyway) and see what I can accomplish. TBN's members are the greatest resource.

The pic I uploaded is of the hydraulic filter.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #36  
image.jpeg

Probably not much help to you but this is the engine oil filter I use

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #37  
View attachment 509114

Probably not much help to you but this is the engine oil filter I use

That's fine with me...I get free ones from AutoZone all the time when I purchase oil for 2 of my Hemi-engined vehicles. I used some Loyalty cash from FCA to purchase 2 cases of oil filters so I never need them for those cars.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #38  
The pic I uploaded is of the hydraulic filter.

I'm sure that's what I meant. Just got my keyboard crossed. I will post pictures this afternoon of the 'wrong' filter.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #39  
I'm sure that's what I meant. Just got my keyboard crossed. I will post pictures this afternoon of the 'wrong' filter.

I have a 2017 GC1720 just did the 50 hr service the part numbers have change some bought all from dealer see below.

Massey Ferguson
GC1705 / GC1710 / GC1715 / GC1720 COMPACT TRACTORS
FILTER AND BELT GUIDE

Item Part Number Description
Comments
1 3710280M3 oil FILTER CARTRIDGE

2 6259119M91 FILTER
AIR CLEANER

3 6258877M91 HYDRAULIC FILTER

4 3608255M1 FUEL FILTER ELEMENT