GC series rear weight bucket with 2 inch hitch adapter ideas needed

/ GC series rear weight bucket with 2 inch hitch adapter ideas needed #31  
I got an old beer keg, drilled out the sides for a couple 3pt hitch pins, and made a top link out of a couple pieces of angle iron. I had to "customize" it where the chain mounts are with a sledgehammer.
Filled with gravel, estimated weight 250# I still want to paint it red, put a MF decal and some reflective stripes on it.
The lid is an old street sign, held in place by sheet metal screws.
It slides around my concrete garage floor pretty easily, when I need to move it off the tractor.
20211120_154701.jpg

/ GC series rear weight bucket with 2 inch hitch adapter ideas needed #32  
I got an old beer keg...
Filled with gravel, estimated weight 250#
Ballast is all relative I guess. When I run with my BH, I am swinging almost 900 lb off the back. With the snowblower, there are only 250-300lb on the front, but for traction I still want some good weight off the back. My titan ballast box, filled with sand for density, is over 500 lbs, with the box itself almost 150lb of that. If 250 lb keeps you balanced or applying good traction, all the better. Moving the ballast box off the tractor, requires a beefy 4-wheeled dolly.

/ GC series rear weight bucket with 2 inch hitch adapter ideas needed #33  
To be honest, I don't think I even need as much as I have. I snowblow mostly in 2wd. Only need the assist when I drop the front wheels off into the yard too far.