GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light.

/ GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light. #11  
Rider,

I did a little checking today and I'm curious about the gc headliight bulbs . .specifically the outside bulbs. I assume the bulbs you replaced were the inside straight-on bulbs. I also discovered there are side-angle 921 bulbs in led and I'm wondering how they would work for the left and right outside headlights ?

Those side angled bulbs are 2.5 watts and also available in bright white color.

/ GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light.
Rider,

I did a little checking today and I'm curious about the gc headliight bulbs . .specifically the outside bulbs. I assume the bulbs you replaced were the inside straight-on bulbs. I also discovered there are side-angle 921 bulbs in led and I'm wondering how they would work for the left and right outside headlights ?

Those side angled bulbs are 2.5 watts and also available in bright white color.
That is a good point. I may have stumbled on the winning combination by accident. The two lights in the center are focused more to the front with some side light. The two on the outside have more LEDs focusing to the side causing a better flooding effect.

/ GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light. #13  
I saw this thread and decided to buy the flashwolf's and give them a try, the stock ones are pretty bad.. I installed four 4 inch led AUX Beam's on my rops and they are nice and bright..

lights 2.jpg

I saw this thread and decided to buy the flashwolf's and give them a try, the stock ones are pretty bad.. I installed four 4 inch led AUX Beam's on my rops and they are nice and bright..

View attachment 477430
I like it. Those look like they will put off some light. I just finished switching out all of my bulbs for brighter LEDs. Much less watts.

/ GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light. #15  
They are very bright, I do a lot of snow removal at night and it's like working in the daylight.. I made the brackets for the rops wide enough because now I have 5 inch LED magnet strobes in between the front and rear flood light on both sides.. I bought the Abrams class one strobes that are super bright even during the day, I'll get a picture of my complete setup up one day..

/ GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light. #16  
So I installed four of the wolf flood lights, then I went out and bought two of the sylvania 921 for the inside bulbs because I wanted a more concentrated bulb on the inside, I think the outside wolf's and inside sylvania are the best combination.. Either way it's worth the money to change them, it's like a night day differance..

So I installed four of the wolf flood lights, then I went out and bought two of the sylvania 921 for the inside bulbs because I wanted a more concentrated bulb on the inside, I think the outside wolf's and inside sylvania are the best combination.. Either way it's worth the money to change them, it's like a night day differance..
Yep, I agree!

I have to correct some information. The work light is 8x3 Watts. Everything works, but I will run a new power source.

/ GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light. #19  
Well, I am done. I used power from the tail lights for my rear work lights. The rear work light is 3 watts. The standard tail light is 5 watts, so I replaced the taillights with some LEDs I had on hand. The LED tail lights are 1.5 watt, so I came in .5 watts under the original power draw on the left side

I was at Advance Auto and pick up two new LED bulbs for the front, just to try. Wow! They are even brighter than the first LED bulb I put in. They are the inside bulbs. $24.95 (pricey)
View attachment 476177View attachment 476178View attachment 476179

Based on info you shared I also installed two of these bulbs. Holy mackerel, what a difference! I'm going to get two more, these things are awesome!

/ GC1705 LED headlight bulbs and rear LED work light. #20  
Oh no, you've created a monster... In the past week I've changed all the dash and console lights of my Tundra and my Massey over to LEDs. They're beautiful!