GC1705, looking for feedback

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #11  
Getting itchy for spring yet? Had to put the loader on to move back the banks so the ice will start melting on the road.

/ GC1705, looking for feedback
Definitely ready for spring. I'm itching to get the dirt leveled and ready for seed

Well haven't posted up in here in a couple years. The little 1705 has been awesome, got the initial yard put in spring of 14 then mowed and maintained. Bought a brush hog to open up a few trails for the deer to move around in the woods. Then this past summer I took out about 1/4 acre of the woods and added more yard and a pole barn. All that is done and the yard is coming in nicely by last fall.

Hate to think it, but I may need to upgrade to a larger tractor now. The little works horse will be for sale.

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #14  
Love my 1705, tough little sucker for sure, amazing what it will do for a little machine.

It is very impressive for it's size.

I've actually been looking at the Kubota 2650 with cab, having a bro in law that works for Kubota has swayed me......

/ GC1705, looking for feedback #18  
my dad has a kubota and has had it for atleast 15 years now. Its been a great tractor. He's replaced hoses and other things that have needed replaced that would be considered normal. He used it for planting yards for people. Had a pretty good little business. It never broke down and it got used to the max every year can't go wrong with that brand