GC1725m Delivered Today.

/ GC1725m Delivered Today.
Yeh, that's a good video. So long as you're not expecting too much of them, you could handily do stuff like this w/o breaking a sweat. I'm not sure of these new model numbers, is you're the one with the backhoe?
No, mine does not have a backhoe.
That would be the 1725MB.
Mine is the GC1725M, no B.

The 1723E is the economy version.
GC1723EB is economy version with a backhoe.

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #12  
Ah ok, then mine is the previous version of the GC1723EB. I don't know how much research you did on attachments, if you need any ideas let me know. I was debating with and w/o a backhoe, so I was researching on how to use a loader as a backhoe sorta.

Also, you could use a Ratchet Rake on the loader as sort of mini tiller. Nothing like a real tiller, but you could still get the ground ready for seed good enough, and the RR is way useful overall.

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #13  
No, mine does not have a backhoe.
That would be the 1725MB.
Mine is the GC1725M, no B.

The 1723E is the economy version.
GC1723EB is economy version with a backhoe.
the 23/25 denote horsepower.
not so much economy/non-economy versions.

When the guy dropped it off, he went over stuff on it.
I asked if gas station pump diesel was okay, or did he recommend something else. He said he didn't recommend using the diesel that people pump into their trucks because it often has a percentage of bio-diesel in it - kinda like ethanol in gasoline. I go to a place that sells ethanol free gas for all my small motor stuff. What kind of places sell the best diesel for our tractors?

I just remembered, he suggested I use 'off road diesel'.
I searched and found this thread:

I guess I should just go by the owner's manual.
PXL_20210910_195906380.jpg

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #18  
Get your diesel from a station that puts out high volumes, like a truckstop. Skip the "off road diesel". You're not burning enough fuel to make the savings noticeable. If you get to the wrong place, you could end up with poor quality. That's where the hassles start.

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #19  
Yeah, and a couple bells and whistles for the m vs the e.
drive a 2020 1723eb often and neighbor has 2021 1723eb. other neighbor has 2021e.
2021eb had worklight from factory.
all 3 have 12v port.
both eb versions have arm rests, non eb version doesn't.
really its the 1725 slight hp and hydraulic flow (prob this more than hp) that would matter to me.

So far I'm really liking it. One little thing they should add that wouldn't be too difficult is a little light on the dash when you are in 4wd. That way you don't forget you have it in 4wd when you're driving on pavement.