Loader GC2310 FEL very weak

/ GC2310 FEL very weak
Video of blowing out of pump with air:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBYdYZ0n6Y

Video of stuff after taken off:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09F6cOG12-s

I'm not sure the air test was very useful without a good pump to compare with. It seems that this style of pump will likely pass through plenty of air even when in good shape. But my pump had no resistance whatsoever to the air flowing through.

ray66v, where have you heard that the pump shafts may be longer? I see they changed the part from 4265224M91 to 4265224M92, but I haven't found any evidence that they increased the shaft length, and from looking at the Shimadzu literature, it doesn't seem like they can just mess with the shaft length willy nilly.

/ GC2310 FEL very weak #52  
That was what I got from people who had them shear.

Never knew if it was accurate.

Not sure why they would have changed to a different pump, if it's the same?

/ GC2310 FEL very weak #53  
Here is one post where this concept is discussed.

"The problem is there is a shaft that goes from the hydraulic pump that has splines in it. It goes to another part and slips in. The problem is the shaft does not go far enough in so what happens is the splines wear off and presto all hydrolics stop working. My tractor did drive slow for a bit but then stopped working too. It cost me about 2000.00 to get it fixed. The newer tractors all have longer shafts".

He said the engagement was increased from 12mm, to 20mm.

I have also read where members said, they were told the gear in the transmission was made differently, to increase the engagement.

I guess the next question is, can the pump go into the gear you have any further? Or, does it bottom out now?

/ GC2310 FEL very weak #54  
Slightly on / off topic.

I am trying to figure out what is the nut/set screw adjustment valve looking at my GC1720 deck by the mower height adjustment knob.

I am assuming this is the pressure relief valve for the hydraulic system? The one with RED arrow (AGCO calls this a Retainer Valve) What is the valve with the blue arrow (AGCO calls this a Flow Valve)?

/ GC2310 FEL very weak
I guess the next question is, can the pump go into the gear you have any further? Or, does it bottom out now?

There seems to be plenty of room for it to go farther.

/ GC2310 FEL very weak
I got the pump yesterday.

The good news: I'm now 99% sure my pump was the issue. I can hardly blow air through the pump at all. The old pump was nearly free flowing.

The bad news: The shaft is exactly the same length.

The so-so news: After more inspection, the spines in the gear side are really in perfect shape. The splines on the old pump look a little bit fatigued. So maybe the assembly will be like new, as good as that is.

I've tried to think of a way to extend the shaft or add a coupling/collar and attach it to the gear, but I think any effort there would likely end up being nearly as difficult as changing the gear.

I installed most of it last night and will finish up once it stops raining.

/ GC2310 FEL very weak #57  
That is very disappointing news.

I have considered how to extend the shaft. And, there seems to be no way to do it.

Only a longer shaft pump, can help. The next question is, does one exist?

Please post the part number you were given.

/ GC2310 FEL very weak #59  
Does it have a number like:Shimadzu GPY-10R708 470?

/ GC2310 FEL very weak #60  
Looks like Shimadzu makes GPY pumps in both 20mm and 30mm shaft lengths.

I can try contacting them with your part number, and mine, to see if either pump is available with the longer shaft.

Next problem would be finding someone to buy it from.