GC2600 Questions before purchasing used

/ GC2600 Questions before purchasing used
Thanks guys! looking at it saturday morning. The price is right so lets hope it checks out.

/ GC2600 Questions before purchasing used #12  
I have found a GC2600 with less than 120hrs for sale pretty local to me. I am going up saturday to look it over and bring it home if it was described correcrtly and the pictures represent the actual condition. Tonight when I talked to the guy he stated that when he was bringing firewood in today the brakes were soft and not stopping him well and thought they needed adjustment. Since these are wet disc can you adjust them or is this a bigger problem and I should just stay away all together?

Its a 2009 with a FEL with 115-120hrs

Thanks guys!

Feel free to post anything you might think I would find interesting about the GC2600.
Well, I'ts Sunday now..................What happened

/ GC2600 Questions before purchasing used
Well I picked it saturday morning, I had talked with the owner over the week and neg. a rough price due to him wanting cash only. When I picked it up it had 113.5 hours on the clock. He had told me(and sent pictures) that when he first got it he dumped a load of fire wood on the hood so thats the only major issue but its only cosmetic wasnt enough weight to get to the motor. With that being said I called to dealer wanting to fix it but they quoted me $775 for just the hood and the headlight trim is also cracked, i didnt ask for a price on that since $775 was more than I was willing to spend already.

The brakes just needed a few turns and work perfect now - Thanks for the help and pictures!

Recap
2009 MF GC2600
FEL
Jacked up hood
113.5hrs
$5800

/ GC2600 Questions before purchasing used #14  
Congrats on the purchase. Glad to hear that the brakes weren't worn out completely.

Wheres the pics???