Geez, it's cold here in SC!!!

/ Geez, it's cold here in SC!!! #21  
Plugged up my Powerstroke block heater for the first time ever last night...
I even got up and cranked it for my wife to go to work...
I'm such a nice guy...

/ Geez, it's cold here in SC!!! #22  
It got down to 10 here in Leesburg Sunday night. It's about 15 right now.
The mechanic is coming this morning to finish putting the backhoe back together with its new clutch. He does outdoor repairs all the time so is used to it, but said he'd wait until nine/nine-thirty so it would have a chance to warm up a little. Just as a kindness to me, I guess.
He also said at the beginning that he only needed a hand rolling it apart and then back together, but I can't pass up the chance to get underfoot. I feel my fingers locking up already.
Good luck, Wm
PS Weather guessers say we could get up to half-an-inch of snow Thursday night. We gotta get the machine done today; might have to dig my way out Friday.

/ Geez, it's cold here in SC!!! #23  
Strangely enough, it has been warmer here in Vermont than in places far to the south of us. Teens and 20s this week in the day and well above zero at night.

And yes guys, it probably is due to Al Gore's patent on human induced global climate change. Australia roasts while England gets two feet of snow and the American south freezes, all part of the same deal.

/ Geez, it's cold here in SC!!! #25  

If I heard the radio correctly this morn, it was warmer in Boston than it was in Tampa!

Yes, it was colder in Tallahassee Florida then it was in Anchorage Alaska. Crazy!

Chris

/ Geez, it's cold here in SC!!!
It got down to 10 here in Leesburg Sunday night. It's about 15 right now.
The mechanic is coming this morning to finish putting the backhoe back together with its new clutch. He does outdoor repairs all the time so is used to it, but said he'd wait until nine/nine-thirty so it would have a chance to warm up a little. Just as a kindness to me, I guess.
He also said at the beginning that he only needed a hand rolling it apart and then back together, but I can't pass up the chance to get underfoot. I feel my fingers locking up already.
Good luck, Wm
PS Weather guessers say we could get up to half-an-inch of snow Thursday night. We gotta get the machine done today; might have to dig my way out Friday.

Geez, I doubt it will have warmed up very much 9:30 LOL. Have fun putting that BH back together. Gonna be even more fun times if we get 1/2" to 1" of snow tomorrow night! The whole state of SC will shutdown! I bet you can't find a loaf of bread or a carton of milk anywhere tonight. You folks up north probably don't do this, but at the first hint of snow we southerners buy up all the milk and bread. It's a time honored tradition. Not sure why cause it (the snow) almost nevers last for more than a day or two!

/ Geez, it's cold here in SC!!! #27  
Enjoy your citrus because its going to skyrocket! My Mom snowbirds and was shocked to find Florida so cold. Definetly gonna hit the agriculture hard down there,pity.