Generally slow response to page loads

/ Generally slow response to page loads #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
Seems this morning that pages are extremely slow to load overall. Any other members having this problem as well?

/ Generally slow response to page loads
Seems this morning that pages are extremely slow to load overall. Any other members having this problem as well?

/ Generally slow response to page loads #5  
very /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Generally slow response to page loads #6  
very /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Generally slow response to page loads #7  
I'm a night worker mostly, and nearly every night things slow down to a point where sometimes I just quit. I did a search the other night trying to find a thread for a new poster, and after 5 minutes of waiting for the return, I gave up.

This morning I waited up to 2 minutes for pages to respond, and that was after an earlier bout of not getting the site loaded at all. I know there are some maintenace issues that go on overnight, and unfortunately, that's when I'm on the most.

John

/ Generally slow response to page loads #8  
I'm a night worker mostly, and nearly every night things slow down to a point where sometimes I just quit. I did a search the other night trying to find a thread for a new poster, and after 5 minutes of waiting for the return, I gave up.

This morning I waited up to 2 minutes for pages to respond, and that was after an earlier bout of not getting the site loaded at all. I know there are some maintenace issues that go on overnight, and unfortunately, that's when I'm on the most.

John

Well I feel a bit better now. Thought it was my puter and even went so far as to reboot a couple of times to see if the speed might pick up.

Well I feel a bit better now. Thought it was my puter and even went so far as to reboot a couple of times to see if the speed might pick up.