Get outta here!

/ Get outta here! #11  
Interesting how the wingtips are blurred but not the rest of the wings. Must have been moving a little faster than the shutter speed.

/ Get outta here!
Actually all the grabbed pics were like that

2.jpg

/ Get outta here! #14  
That was a screen grab from a video. Yes, unfortunately they need good light and that day was very dull and wet. I just replaced the battery in that 808 #16 and I have a 'A' lens on it. I didn't like the D or B lenses. They are very handy for what they are. :)

Yeah I tried a D lens version and also changed it back to the A. I don't like the fish bowl image you get from wide angle lenses.

Recently did batteries and new cases on both of my #16s also. I leave them in the windshield of my vehicles so the batteries blow up on a regular basis from the heat. Thank goodness they don't actually explode but it is kind of scary how they swell up enough to bulge the case out of shape. I get all my replacement parts form the buymobius.com place since they have USA stock.

/ Get outta here! #15  
Very nice pic. Based upon my experience with all the magpies around here they have two basic traits. They show no signs of bravery and will dodge from a shadow and they are always on the lookout for food. I would guess he was checking out the quad copter to see if it was food.

AH - the second pic of the magpie is very revealing. Your magpies have an all different coloring pattern than ours here. The first pic had me fooled a bit.

/ Get outta here!
I bought mine over 4 years ago from the original designer. (eletoponline365 on ebay) and I got my first replacement battery recently so it has lasted well. I nearly didn't bother but it is handy to have, and the battery was only about $3.
My case has split too so I superglued it just enough to hold it. Unfortunately the video pics here don't do the little cam justice but as I said, it was not a nice day and they really do need good lighting.

/ Get outta here! #17  
I also bought my first #11 and #16 from eletoponline365. The parts and the last #16 I bought just seemed to make more sense getting from a US seller than waiting for it to ship across the pond. I have to admit though the eletoponline365 orders didn't take near as long as most of the other stuff I've bought from China. I don't do it any more unless there is a huge savings and I can't find it in the US. I have been waiting a month for one item I ordered from China right now. I also ordered some special fasteners for my backhoe boom I could not find anywhere else.

/ Get outta here! #18  
I also bought my first #11 and #16 from eletoponline365. The parts and the last #16 I bought just seemed to make more sense getting from a US seller than waiting for it to ship across the pond. I have to admit though the eletoponline365 orders didn't take near as long as most of the other stuff I've bought from China. I don't do it any more unless there is a huge savings or I can't find it in the US. I have been waiting a month for one item I ordered from China right now. I also ordered some special fasteners for my backhoe boom I could not find anywhere else.

You probably get stuff a lot faster than we do.

/ Get outta here!
Not always fast, Up to 4 weeks at times but usually at least 2 but I have got stuff in a few days on a rare occasion. I buy a lot from Banggood and sometimes you don't get the postal option you would like. I ordered a SD card last December 26th and haven't got it yet. :( Not worth chasing it up.

/ Get outta here! #20  
Bought a lot of bits and pieces off Banggood and never had any problems with delivery, get the odd surprise within a week, all a bit silly when local mail from Sydney takes 12 days to get here, UK and USA are typically about 5 days.
Brisbane is quicker than Sydney, don't know why.